Groups

How much weight will my megane (car) carry?

Hi guys,

how do I know how much weight my car is able to carry? It is a standard megane 03 plate if that helps. Not tow but carry inside.

Thanks

9 Comments

Space might be the issue, what are the items?

google it

Original Poster

electriclinux;8773511

Space might be the issue, what are the items?

Bricks

ele-font;8773522

Bricks

Gold bullion! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

robertkay;8773520

google it

I did but didn't make sense- is there a way to calculate it?

Banned

Did the previous owner keep the car manual and sell it on ebay? *******s.

Max gross weight minus the unladen weight of your vehicle = what you can load up with

Don't forget to add your weight

Any 5 seater means 75KG x 4 = 300 Kg. On top of it you my add another 75 Kg for a luggage. So that means it should be able to carry 375 Kg.

75Kg x 4 as you still need someone to drive the car.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lumoruk;8773561

Max gross weight minus the unladen weight of your vehicle = what you can … Max gross weight minus the unladen weight of your vehicle = what you can load up withDon't forget to add your weight

rsethi;8773832

Any 5 seater means 75KG x 4 = 300 Kg. On top of it you my add another 75 … Any 5 seater means 75KG x 4 = 300 Kg. On top of it you my add another 75 Kg for a luggage. So that means it should be able to carry 375 Kg. 75Kg x 4 as you still need someone to drive the car.:thumbsup:

thanks for that :thumbsup: repped

Banned

just make sure anything you carry cannot fly around if you have an accident.

it still amazes me when I see people with half their boot contents sitting on top of the rear parcel shelf

Imagine getting hit by a car jack thrown at 30mph. A Car manual would probably decapitate the driver at 60mph!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1324
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.66
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25102

See more discussions