Groups

How much will beauty and the beast be tomorrow?

Just wondered if anyone knew if any supermarkets were doing any offers for beauty and the beast on dvd tomorrow, as it is released on dvd tomorrow. Amazon are currently charging £14.93. any help will be appreciated.

8 Comments

i thought this was released weeks ago? i know the bluray was

wolf359

i thought this was released weeks ago? i know the bluray was

Tomorrow for the DVD apparently. How odd. lol

Original Poster

Syzable

Tomorrow for the DVD apparently. How odd. lol

i know it is totally bizarre, i need this for my collection though.

Original Poster

bump.

Anyone know if this is £9.99 instore? They charge £4.95 P&P online which means you're cheaper getting it at Zavvi or the Hut with the 10% walkers code (£13.95) for £12.55 delivered (providing they do actually get round to delivering it lol).

kaks26

Anyone know if this is £9.99 instore? They charge £4.95 P&P online which … Anyone know if this is £9.99 instore? They charge £4.95 P&P online which means you're cheaper getting it at Zavvi or the Hut with the 10% walkers code (£13.95) for £12.55 delivered (providing they do actually get round to delivering it lol).

yes it is £9.99 instore
    hotukdeals.com/dea…667

sjhnewbie

yes it is £9.99 … yes it is £9.99 instorehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/beauty-the-beast-2-disc-dvd-9-99-di/813667

Thank you x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767184
      2. Royal Mil track and trace11
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826347
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714461

See more discussions