Groups

How much will i get for my - unlocked HTC G1 ??

Its white, unlocked, has a 2gb card with all box and accessories although the charger is not the original one (i could buy one if it increase its worth) and the headphone is broke (personally these htc ones are rubbish anyway, but i have some normally headphone adapters or i could also get hold of some of them headphones too if needed) etc,

Condition is probably a B Grade because it has some scratches along the top, Although screen is pristine tho as i have had a Zagg on it since purchase i also have a full body Zagg to sell with it.

How much do you think id get ? And if anybody wants to make an offer feel free.

ALSO where is the best place to sell ( where will i get most money )

Thanks James

5 Comments

i would say you may get about 160 for it seems the going rate on ebay an d youd get 130 on envirofone type sites

Saw one for £100 in CEX yesterday and it wasnt in bad nick,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6401226

Saw one for £100 in CEX yesterday and it wasnt in bad nick,

I cant see that, since they have C grade locked to T-mobile ones for £128 online c will be well and truely Fu**ed from CEX.

What was this phone you seen ? C grade G1 with just a charger ?

Cheers

It was a black one grade c unlocked ,They had about six of them so may have too much stock,They also had a LG arena for £130 whcih i looked at and he said prices are falling fast,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6401651

It was a black one grade c unlocked ,They had about six of them so may … It was a black one grade c unlocked ,They had about six of them so may have too much stock,They also had a LG arena for £130 whcih i looked at and he said prices are falling fast,

Okay thanks for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927357
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1824
      3. love affairs1342
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40213

See more discussions