How much will i get for ps2 with 5 games?

just want to no how much will i get for the normal sized ps2 about 2 year old fully working comes with cables and 2 pads. the games are :
pro evo 6
gta san andreas
Gran turismo aspec
sonic heroes
driver 3

16 Comments

What is a 'Normal' size PS2?

They're both normal.

£100 max

thesaint;1407859

What is a 'Normal' size PS2?They're both normal.

there is a slimline version too:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ive got the fat 1, if theres any intrested on here i will sell on here or if not its straight to ebay:)

bitseylango;1407935

there is a slimline version too:thumbsup:

I know, that's why I said both.

Anyway, how are you?

shreyasmorjaria;1407957

ive got the fat 1, if theres any intrested on here i will sell on here or … ive got the fat 1, if theres any intrested on here i will sell on here or if not its straight to ebay:)

Have you got a receipt to back up your claim of it being a year old, because these have been out of production for 3 and a half years. :thinking:

Original Poster

sorry its 2 years old ! as i got it on my 14th bday:)

lol i sold 2 just before xmas @ £50 each and struggled to do so,.

Places like CEX store`s are doing s/h ps2`s for £45 and s/h Xbox`s for £40 (both without games tho!)..

so there worth nowt!...

i only sold mine as it was getting CONSOLE SILLY! in my place...

LOL

Daz

Original Poster

i want about 65+ p&p charges

thesaint;1408082

I know, that's why I said both. :)Anyway, how are you?

tired, full of cold, freaked out from watching a wierd programme on C4......but apart from that fine, how are you:whistling:

shreyasmorjaria;1408129

i want about 65+ p&p charges

play.com were selling brand new ones about a month ago for £65 including free delivery, probably best to try e bay.

shreyasmorjaria;1408106

sorry its 2 years old ! as i got it on my 14th bday:)

Isn't it time you were in bed young man?

Original Poster

yep got school tomo!!!

bitseylango;1408144

tired, full of cold, freaked out from watching a wierd programme on … tired, full of cold, freaked out from watching a wierd programme on C4......but apart from that fine, how are you:whistling:

Me? l got toothache, but dentists in the morning.

TV! I remember that. :w00t:
I have heard nothing but crash, bang wallop from PS2's, PS3's and Wii's for the last two weeks. :x

thesaint;1408181

Me? l got toothache, but dentists in the morning. :)TV! I remember that. … Me? l got toothache, but dentists in the morning. :)TV! I remember that. :w00t:I have heard nothing but crash, bang wallop from PS2's, PS3's and Wii's for the last two weeks. :x

my boys have their respective gaming machines in their bedrooms, we had the 360 in the living room on xmas day for about an hour till i lost my rag and made them take it upstairs, bah humbug!!

shouldnt be too much

Original Poster

its on HUKD for 55+15 p&p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
    3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions