Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

How much will Rick Astley concert tickets be?

Posted 20th Sep
Hi, I've never been to a concert but was thinking of taking a friend to a Rick Astley concert in Liverpool in April next year. They go on sale soon. How much approximately will they be and are they transferable if say one of us couldn't go? TIA.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
16 Comments
You can sign up to access the pre-sale here.

Full pricing information here.
Edited by: "jamie15" 20th Sep
About 8 quid
Thanks everyone.

£32.35 / £45.45 / £56

(incl. administration and facility fee) Plus £2.55 fulfilment fee per order

What does the 3 different prices refer to?. TIA.
How much? ..too much, even at a single shiny penny! (bane of my youth)
-888-20/09/2019 16:30

Thanks everyone. £32.35 / £45.45 / £56(incl. administration and facility fe …Thanks everyone. £32.35 / £45.45 / £56(incl. administration and facility fee) Plus £2.55 fulfilment fee per orderWhat does the 3 different prices refer to?. TIA.

Normally the more expensive the ticket, the better the location of your seating/standing zone.
Edited by: "Psychobunni" 20th Sep
Psychobunni20/09/2019 16:45

Normally the more expensive the ticket, the better the location of your …Normally the more expensive the ticket, the better the location of your seating/standing zone.

Thank you. Do you think it be worth going for the more expensive ticket?
There's a 20% discount code (applies to all ticket tiers) available at itison.
The more expensive tickets face the other way and come with ear plugs
-888-20/09/2019 16:30

Thanks everyone. £32.35 / £45.45 / £56(incl. administration and facility fe …Thanks everyone. £32.35 / £45.45 / £56(incl. administration and facility fee) Plus £2.55 fulfilment fee per orderWhat does the 3 different prices refer to?. TIA.

-888-20/09/2019 16:49

Thank you. Do you think it be worth going for the more expensive ticket?

It really depends on the venue to be honest! Maybe somebody who's been to this particular venue can help with a bit of guidance on this for you, as I've never been there myself
Psychobunni20/09/2019 16:55

It really depends on the venue to be honest! Maybe somebody who's been to …It really depends on the venue to be honest! Maybe somebody who's been to this particular venue can help with a bit of guidance on this for you, as I've never been there myself

Thanks. Yeah I assumed you'd been there before
ding20/09/2019 16:55

The more expensive tickets face the other way and come with ear plugs

Definitely not getting those then.
Just roll with it.
Don't worry. I've heard they are paying people to go in!
philedsch22/09/2019 00:11

Don't worry. I've heard they are paying people to go in!

Edit: Forgot to mention, you do have to part with some cash. You need to pay to get out.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants