Found 24th Jun 2008
I just received my replacement hard drive from western digital and I was wondering how much I would get for it if i sold it on here?
Its brand new and sealed, 250gb, 16mb cache and its sata.

Cheers.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

about £35-40

I'd offer around £25ish for it if I was after one as they are ]£35.96 at scan, wont fetch too much as the biggerdrives are so cheap in comparison now.

How did you go about getting the replacement as I have one that need replacing as it just died on me out of the blue?

Original Poster

harlzter;2380090

I'd offer around £25ish for it if I was after one as they are ]£35.96 at s … I'd offer around £25ish for it if I was after one as they are ]£35.96 at scan, wont fetch too much as the biggerdrives are so cheap in comparison now.How did you go about getting the replacement as I have one that need replacing as it just died on me out of the blue?

wdc.com/en/
Go on that site, then under support theres a category called warranty and RMA services, just click that and fill out the form.
Most hard drives have a long warranty so you should be covered.

oooh if they're £36 then i'd offer £30 if i needed a hard drive

Is it a 2.5" or 3.5" drive?

If it's the 3.5" one then £30 delivered seems like a good price, if it's the 2.5" one that sells for £80 new so I'd think £70 delivered.

I agree £30 plus delivery sounds good. shame I just bought one :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions