Groups
    EXPIRED

How much would I get for a banned 360 Elite

Banned
    As title,

Have a old 360 That's banned. It is a falcon elite + I only need to get rid of the console (no HDD) and powerbrick.

Edit: Also would include the original box with all sealed manuals and inserts etc but no more cables other then the powerbrick

16 Comments

I would be interested in this if you listed in fs/ft. Would have to be in 7 days now im afraid

was it banned because modified?

Banned

£30

Original Poster Banned

StevenBrown

was it banned because modified?

No, It has never been opened or modded in any way and still has the security seal thing that rips when you open them
    Edited by: "HarveyDesign" 5th Jan 2011

how did you get it banned?

Original Poster Banned

StevenBrown

how did you get it banned?

MS don't say why they ban consoles but only reason that make's sense is gamerscore modding, use to do it for a lot of people (for a small cost) and if I remember correct it got banned around the first '09 banwave

Unlucky lol oO

Edited by: "HarveyDesign" 5th Jan 2011

45-50 for console only (the above valuation of 30 is just silly)

A spanking.
    You naughty boy

40 max

Banned

DudeyGeeza

45-50 for console only (the above valuation of 30 is just silly)

why? A pre-owened elite can be had for £90 so sell the powerbrick for a tenner, controller £15, HDD £30 makes it £45 for a brand new warranted console

hotukdeals.com/dea…691

and you reckon this banned one is worth 45-50 - lmao

csiman

why? A pre-owened elite can be had for £90 so sell the powerbrick for a … why? A pre-owened elite can be had for £90 so sell the powerbrick for a tenner, controller £15, HDD £30 makes it £45 for a brand new warranted consolehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-360-elite-console-preowned-89-/807691and you reckon this banned one is worth 45-50 - lmao

make your mind up, preowned or brand new :P
    Edited by: "StevenBrown" 5th Jan 2011

Original Poster Banned

niminator

A spanking.You naughty boy

Thanks for the input guys,

Would there be much interest for it here?

Banned

StevenBrown

make your mind up, preowned or brand new :P

you get my point

only worth selling if you put it up for £30 including delivery although dudeygeeza might give you £50 for it

Banned

HarveyDesign

It's not worth selling inc postage which would probably be about £5 - £8 I … It's not worth selling inc postage which would probably be about £5 - £8 I would think.. make that collection or plus delivery and we're talking

contact a mod to close this thread then wait 7 days and list it here then to see what you might get

Banned

HarveyDesign

Why do I need to wait 7 days before listing? Just because I made a topic … Why do I need to wait 7 days before listing? Just because I made a topic about it? oO Perhaps I should read the seller rules lol

yes

supermod

Thread closed - you will be able to list these items for sale in one of our trade forums 7 days after the date of this MOD post as per forum rules.

Managing your threads.

It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that they lock threads … It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that they lock threads and ensure 7 full days have elapsed from the last post should they decide to relist. Threads can be self managed via HUKD’s dedicated trading site at fo.lk Members can log in using their current HUKD username and password. All posts are replicated between both sites. Any Item subject to a valuation request in Misc must be reported for closure and a full 7 days have elapsed from the date/time of the last post, prior to listing the same item in the trading forums.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
    4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions