Groups

How much would i get for this 50in finlux HDTV?

The model number is Finlux 50FLHK274SC

The TV has a slight scratch on the screen.

10 Comments

Original Poster

https://i.gyazo.com/8ef81a841604635d82894835de905b75.jpg

Original Poster

https://i.gyazo.com/d2ebb1de5dd19b109c1635a7934b9dbf.png

£100-150 max i would say finlux tvs are quite cheap new anyway

You'll be lucky to find a buyer for that.

Original Poster

Bigfootpete

You'll be lucky to find a buyer for that.

explain?

andybriggs03

explain?

​I would disagree, you'd easily sell that and I wouldn't take less than £130 either

Original Poster

Dabstar

​I would disagree, you'd easily sell that and I wouldn't take less than £ … ​I would disagree, you'd easily sell that and I wouldn't take less than £130 either

I did initially want 170 but didnt notice the mark, so someone is collecting for £125, i just hate it when people say something but dont back it up, i see loads of things on ebay sold as spare or repair for money

andybriggs03

I did initially want 170 but didnt notice the mark, so someone is … I did initially want 170 but didnt notice the mark, so someone is collecting for £125, i just hate it when people say something but dont back it up, i see loads of things on ebay sold as spare or repair for money

​well I think they got a bargain, the mark is barely visible. I knew it would be an easy sale, I can't see why anyone would comment otherwise.

Dabstar

​well I think they got a bargain, the mark is barely visible. I knew it w … ​well I think they got a bargain, the mark is barely visible. I knew it would be an easy sale, I can't see why anyone would comment otherwise.

​probably the clan whom just buy new stuff and throw everything in the alleyways when they don't want it.

I sold my 4 yr old 40" HD tv for £90 on shpock app, I'm shocked I got that much l0l.

Try post there for 175 or something then work your way down if no one is offering that.

Edited by: "kiish" 31st Jan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions