How much would it cost me to sell my car on ebay?

Hi i want to sell my little corsa on ebay and looking for £700 but it now,just wondering how much it would cost me to list it?

thanks

12 Comments

Banned

[url]www.ebay.co.uk[/url]

I helped a mate put a renault on there the other day for a £1500 starting bid and that cost £20. Probably around £10-15?

DLM;2828125

[url]www.ebay.co.uk[/url]

What a fat lot of use you are :roll:

Costs £8 to list then final value fees

wonkey;2828133

I helped a mate put a renault on there the other day for a £1500 starting … I helped a mate put a renault on there the other day for a £1500 starting bid and that cost £20. Probably around £10-15?

seems like a fair price to me, but then you have to think about if you're expecting them to pick it up. You might need to take time off work etc.

Banned

peodude;2828145

What a fat lot of use you are :roll:

I know, i'm a lazy good for nothing :whistling:

Banned

Where you located Strobez1977 ?

Banned

DLM;2828193

I know, i'm a lazy good for nothing :whistling:

Don't be so harsh on yourself, if you are actually 'fat' I could use a new doorstop

Banned

wierdowoss;2828203

Don't be so harsh on yourself, if you are actually 'fat' I could use a … Don't be so harsh on yourself, if you are actually 'fat' I could use a new doorstop

I could make myself fat, easily ;-)

Original Poster

norfolk m8

How much you putting postage as? and would that be recorded delivery or special delivery?
:whistling: :whistling:

It cost me £35 but check the site under the fees section as it is tiered on the final value
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
    2. What laptop to choose?11
    3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
    4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions