How much would it cost to recieve £2000 by paypal?

Found 7th Jun 2009
As in the title i need to know how much it cost to recieve £2000?thanks in advance
Community Updates
MiscPayPal
7 Comments
Assuming you are on the 3.4% rate + £0.20 then it would cost you £68.20

There are many PayPal fee calculators such as:
rolbe.com/pay…htm
They can send if via a gift and there is no fee, there's also no fee to withdraw it
rwm24;5425687

They can send if via a gift and there is no fee, there's also no fee to … They can send if via a gift and there is no fee, there's also no fee to withdraw it

Wouldn't ever use paypal for that amount of money unless you like getting ripped off.:?
I'd always ask someone to simply balance transfer that amount - as long as you trust them with your bank account details.
Adam2050;5425693

Wouldn't ever use paypal for that amount of money unless you like getting … Wouldn't ever use paypal for that amount of money unless you like getting ripped off.:?

ditto , never accept anything over a cpl hunred quid , then they claim it abck and u lose a hell of a lot of money , i would rather a bank transfer or cheque
Thanks for all you're replies,it was me paying someone else to buy something and i said i'd pay his fees.Decided to pay him tomorrow now so i can go to the bank.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions