Groups

How much would it cost to recieve £2000 by paypal?

As in the title i need to know how much it cost to recieve £2000?thanks in advance

7 Comments

Assuming you are on the 3.4% rate + £0.20 then it would cost you £68.20

There are many PayPal fee calculators such as:
    rolbe.com/pay…htm

They can send if via a gift and there is no fee, there's also no fee to withdraw it

rwm24;5425687

They can send if via a gift and there is no fee, there's also no fee to … They can send if via a gift and there is no fee, there's also no fee to withdraw it

Wouldn't ever use paypal for that amount of money unless you like getting ripped off.:?

I'd always ask someone to simply balance transfer that amount - as long as you trust them with your bank account details.

Adam2050;5425693

Wouldn't ever use paypal for that amount of money unless you like getting … Wouldn't ever use paypal for that amount of money unless you like getting ripped off.:?

ditto , never accept anything over a cpl hunred quid , then they claim it abck and u lose a hell of a lot of money , i would rather a bank transfer or cheque

Original Poster

Thanks for all you're replies,it was me paying someone else to buy something and i said i'd pay his fees.Decided to pay him tomorrow now so i can go to the bank.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2340
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1629
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764473
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415

See more discussions