How much would my Xbox 360, games & accesories be worth?

I bought this recently but have only used it a few times & I am thinking about selling it.

Xbox 360 Premium 20gb boxed (non HDMI)

3 Wireless controllers (but one sticks slightly on the left button, not sure which one but its in the position of L1 on a PS2 controller)

1 play & Charge kit

3 wired Headsets

Xbox Live camera

Fifa 2009
Grand Theft Auto 4
Forza 2 Motorsport
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Saints Row
Project Gotham Racer 3
Fifa 07
Dead or Alive 4

How much would I get approx as a job lot (excluding postage) & also individually?

Thinking of selling mainly due to not having time due to college & in June I take on an extra lesson which means I will have even less time. So its just sitting there gathering dust at the moment & probably will continue to do so for a while.

Also, they arent as good as I thought, only decent when you are with 3 or 4 mates in a fifa lounge or on COD together. Havent set up live yet but think it would just be an extra expense which wouldnt get used much

Any ideas welcome.

James

12 Comments

Id say you would be lucky to get around £225

Xbox 360 Premium 20gb boxed (non HDMI) with all cables and hdd.. £80

3 Wireless controllers (but one sticks slightly on the left button, not sure which one but its in the position of L1 on a PS2 controller) £15 each

1 play & Charge kit £5

3 wired Headsets £5 each

Xbox Live camera £10-15

Fifa 2009 £20
Grand Theft Auto 4 £13
Forza 2 Motorsport £7
Rainbow Six Vegas £5
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 £10
Saints Row £5
Project Gotham Racer 3 £4
Fifa 07 £4
Dead or Alive 4 £5

which comes up as £233. bearing in mind those are the kind of prices i've seen on here and those inc. delivery. to sell as 1 load, be best for something around the £200 mark

Ace Hayward;4391239

Xbox 360 Premium 20gb boxed (non HDMI) with all cables and hdd.. £803 … Xbox 360 Premium 20gb boxed (non HDMI) with all cables and hdd.. £803 Wireless controllers (but one sticks slightly on the left button, not sure which one but its in the position of L1 on a PS2 controller) £15 each1 play & Charge kit £53 wired Headsets £5 eachXbox Live camera £10-15Fifa 2009 £20Grand Theft Auto 4 £13Forza 2 Motorsport £7Rainbow Six Vegas £5Rainbow Six Vegas 2 £10Saints Row £5Project Gotham Racer 3 £4Fifa 07 £4Dead or Alive 4 £5which comes up as £233. bearing in mind those are the kind of prices i've seen on here and those inc. delivery. to sell as 1 load, be best for something around the £200 mark

agreed

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, doesnt sound too bad to me, think it will go as I cant really see the need for it with the amount I have used it =[

about £170-80

GTA IV is now £18 new

FIFA 2009 is now 24 quid new

headsets about 3 quid and controllers a tenner

Alfonse;4394826

about £170-80GTA IV is now £18 newFIFA 2009 is now 24 quid newheadsets a … about £170-80GTA IV is now £18 newFIFA 2009 is now 24 quid newheadsets about 3 quid and controllers a tenner

I wouldn't let ot go for below £200.

I'd also love to know where you get the controllers for a tenner or a decent headset for 3 quid.

ants97;4394917

I wouldn't let ot go for below £200. I'd also love to know where you get … I wouldn't let ot go for below £200. I'd also love to know where you get the controllers for a tenner or a decent headset for 3 quid.

my local blockbuster in the used section.......................

of course its your choice

Alfonse;4394931

my local blockbuster in the used section.......................of course … my local blockbuster in the used section.......................of course its your choice

yeah but you know fine well that on here and elsewhere they go for what dudey and ace quoted if not more. great if you can get them but i wouldn't say that it'd be fair to use your local blockbuster as a guide.

incidentally if my local had both items at that price i'd be snapping them up and getting them on that well known auction site.

ants97;4394988

yeah but you know fine well that on here and elsewhere they go for what … yeah but you know fine well that on here and elsewhere they go for what dudey and ace quoted if not more. great if you can get them but i wouldn't say that it'd be fair to use your local blockbuster as a guide. incidentally if my local had both items at that price i'd be snapping them up and getting them on that well known auction site.

also the lego indiana jones and kung fu panda plus wireless controller is still going for £32,

also

]http//ww…tml

camera is £20 new or £25 with the in the movies games etc etc

not official i know ]http//ww…449

its alot cheaper than before, you're also selling a 20Gb model when you're asking someone to separate from £200 knowing they will likely want HDMI and 60Gb, you gotta be comparative

cheaper as its not hdmi

can anyone tell me how much this is worth-

core xbox 360, very slightly damaged with a tendency to get red rings every now and again

3 wireless controllers
1 wired controller
vision cam
guitar
2 lips mics
wireless headset
play and charge kit
hard drive
memory unit
wireless adapter

all wires, the origional xbox scart lead replaced with a hi- def one due to breakage of the origional
old broken scart lead
scart adapter, not needed due to hi- def cable

a selection of 42 games, which are-

call of duty 2, only works occasionally
call of duty 3, broken
call of duty 4, only works occasionally
call of duty 5, of which i have 2 copies, one working and one not
blazing angels
blazing angels 2
fallout 3
bf bad company
stranglehold
turning point
battlestations midway
gears of war 2
medal of honor airborne
mirrors edge
youre in the movies
ghost recon advanced warfighter
lips
test drive
bioshock
midnight club la
halo 3
blacksite
alone in the dark
oblivion
assassins creed
rainbow six vegas 2
bully scholarship edition
brothers in arms hells highway
ace combat 6
colin mcrae dirt
fifa 09
over g fighters
need for speed undercover
racedriver grid
perfect dark zero, limited edition with 2nd disc, comic and a funny card thing
frontline fuels of war, limited edition with secret level code and 2nd disc
quantum of solace
sonic unleashed
guitar hero 3
the simpsons game
lego indiana jones

please reply quick, thanks

How much would all of this cost,
because i need the money for some new tennis rackets:

1 xbox 360 10gb (and all original wires)
1 wireless controller
1 HDMI cable
11 games including:

Assassins creed 2
Forza motor sports 2
command and conquer red alert 3
command and conquer 3 Kane's Wrath
Halo 3 ODST
Top Spin 3
Shaun White snowboarding
Battle Field Bad Company special edition (Metal case)
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
Fable 2
Tom Clancey's HAWX

All in great or near great condition and all work.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay410
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764325
  3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial11
  4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1222

See more discussions