Groups

How much would you charge ?

right an aquaintance of mine has asked me to see if i can setup a dvr security system with remote internet access, what i have found out is that there are multiple premisis involved so how much would you charge for each setup ?

say if there were three four five to do ?

4 Comments

I'd charge tree fiddy.....and his wife...

Only you can answer that. Does the price in clude fitting the cameras and wiring or just software ?.Are you expected to give some kind of guarantee ?.Are you sure you know exactly what you are doing with the specific equiptment they are using ?.

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6168319

I'd charge tree fiddy.....and his wife...

hes not married lol!

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6168545

Only you can answer that. Does the price in clude fitting the cameras and … Only you can answer that. Does the price in clude fitting the cameras and wiring or just software ?.Are you expected to give some kind of guarantee ?.Are you sure you know exactly what you are doing with the specific equiptment they are using ?.

nothing to do with me, all im doing is setting up the web access side so, basically, dvr to router config and then setting access on router to the internet so it allows login to the dvr wherever you are to monitor the cameras!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047140
      3. What would be HELL to you?2952
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33

See more discussions