How much would you expect to pay for .....

... a 17" laptop specs:
i5 - M560 (2.67 Ghz)
4 Gb RAM
500Gb Sata HDD
Nvidia GeForce GT 330M
intergrated Webcam, bluetooth, HDMI, 4 x USB, eSATA, SD card reader. Oh and fingerprint recognition.

I want to make sure I'm getting good VFM.

Many Thanks

11 Comments

how old is it

Original Poster

It's a refurb with a 1 yr warranty.

as little as possible, but about £250?

As if 250 lol

why not 250?

Disco

as little as possible, but about £250?

lol

i think brand new is £650 or sumfing so based on that i would pay £300-£350 if its a good brand laptop i.e sony etc

Edited by: "MR1123" 8th Apr 2011

Original Poster

MR1123

loli think brand new is £650 or sumfing so based on that i would pay … loli think brand new is £650 or sumfing so based on that i would pay £300-£350 if its a good brand laptop i.e sony etc

Ta muchly

The decision on value is based heavily on brand, its a nice spec but dont expect the gaming card to play high res games, and make sure it is the 1GB variant and not the 512MB because this makes a diff, plus some of the sony versions are choked back to help with heating issues, plus they have not released updated drivers for over a year (on the sony versions)

Original Poster

aircanman

The decision on value is based heavily on brand, its a nice spec but dont … The decision on value is based heavily on brand, its a nice spec but dont expect the gaming card to play high res games, and make sure it is the 1GB variant and not the 512MB because this makes a diff, plus some of the sony versions are choked back to help with heating issues, plus they have not released updated drivers for over a year (on the sony versions)

Thanks. It's the 1Gb card on a Dell.

Original Poster

flyby

Thanks. It's the 1Gb card on a Dell.

Plus i'm not interested in the gaming side of things.

I would be paying no more than 4/500 for that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1853
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions