Groups

how much would you expect to pay for a used iphone 6 or 6plus

How much would you expect to pay for a used iPhone 6 or iphone6plus

11 Comments

Depends upon the condition and model. 64gb in Goid condition, maybe £300.

AllaBroo

buy a new one better.

A new one isn't as affordable for some. It's easy for you to say just buy a new one.

Agree with nbgrobbo, around that price is good. If the phone you buy hasn't been activated for more than a year remember you'll be covered by Apple warranty until it expires.

nbgrobbo

Depends upon the condition and model. 64gb in Goid condition, maybe £300.

I would have said around this figure too, depending on unlocked/network/storage etc.

Original Poster

AllaBroo

buy a new one better.

AllaBroo

buy a new one better.

CLUE in title USED

bout £250 for the 6 or £300 for the 6 plus

Supermod

The Ask section is NOT for conducting trades. Please ensure you read the rules - hotukdeals.com/for…512

Original Poster

magicjay1986

The Ask section is NOT for conducting trades. Please ensure you read the … The Ask section is NOT for conducting trades. Please ensure you read the rules - https://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/updated-hotukdeals-for-sale-forum-rules-63512

I am asking a question not conducting a trade

Supermod

amycharlie

I am asking a question not conducting a trade

I know It was the comments i've deleted (couldn't quote them as they're gone).

Original Poster

magicjay1986

I know It was the comments i've deleted (couldn't quote them as … I know It was the comments i've deleted (couldn't quote them as they're gone).

Edited by: "amycharlie" 16th Nov 2016

Banned

well iv seen prices on fb, gumtree and shpock. the prices range for i6 from £260 to £320.

the best bet is look around
    fb have a different site now , it's a shopping forum just like there is for message and find friends

Original Poster

sofiasar

well iv seen prices on fb, gumtree and shpock. the prices range for i6 … well iv seen prices on fb, gumtree and shpock. the prices range for i6 from £260 to £320. the best bet is look around fb have a different site now , it's a shopping forum just like there is for message and find friends

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2649
      2. plusnet mobile terrible35
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?26
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1314

See more discussions