Groups

How much would you pay for a nokia 5310 in perfect condition locked on O2? (if you wanted one)

As above.

14 Comments

About a quid?

tree fiddy?

strike;6344718

tree fiddy?

+1.....or swap for 2 bucks and a Casio :-D

Original Poster

Ommid;6344708

About a quid?

strike;6344718

tree fiddy?

StevenA2000_uk;6344883

+1.....or swap for 2 bucks and a Casio :-D

LOL don't be silly guys...although it's OVERpriced on Play.com its ]http//ww…tml

Banned

nothing because I don´t want one.

Original Poster

toshapetriji;6344985

nothing because I don´t want one.

comedy

hdizzle;6344958

LOL don't be silly guys...although it's OVERpriced on Play.com its … LOL don't be silly guys...although it's OVERpriced on Play.com its ]http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/3497004/Nokia-5310-XpressMusic-Sim-Free-Unlocked-Mobile-Phone/Product.html

What to do is check out fleabay and see what prices it goes for on there at end of bidding.....give you a better idea of what to ask for, a more realistic price....but thats on there....

...on here dude, you will get really low offers...but do consider that again no fees either

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6345042

What to do is check out fleabay and see what prices it goes for on there … What to do is check out fleabay and see what prices it goes for on there at end of bidding.....give you a better idea of what to ask for, a more realistic price....but thats on there.......on here dude, you will get really low offers...but do consider that again no fees either

Cheers man, good advice, repped :thumbsup:

Banned

O2 don't lock their phones, only the iPhone is.

lumoruk;6345540

O2 don't lock their phones, only the iPhone is.

I would have to disagree, I've had several phones on o2 all network locked, my daughter has a nokia locked to o2 and my wife has a viewty locked to o2

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;6346903

I would have to disagree, I've had several phones on o2 all network … I would have to disagree, I've had several phones on o2 all network locked, my daughter has a nokia locked to o2 and my wife has a viewty locked to o2

wow just wow all mine have been unlocked maybe it's the cheap ones they lock. 3320, 8310, 6680, N73, N95 8GB,

worth about 30ish depending on condition, Box etc.. + £5 - 10

il give you £20 for it

o2 do lock their phones...oh yes

lumoruk;6347113

wow just wow all mine have been unlocked maybe it's the cheap ones they … wow just wow all mine have been unlocked maybe it's the cheap ones they lock. 3320, 8310, 6680, N73, N95 8GB,

Admit it your wrong.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1117
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions