bout tree fiddy
28 Comments
31718375-1GjSz.jpg
bout tree fiddy
I ain't givin' you no damn tree fiddy!
Nothing it looks ridiculous
You damn lochness monster
£16.99
How much would i pay for that chair - nothing. What's it worth - about the same.
... although others thinks it's worth a little more. ..

£345 !
Pandamansays2 m ago

... although others thinks it's worth a little more. ..£345 !

Chairs are a genre, apparently.
If the op really wants it he could walk into the shop and take a dump on it. Then just wait for the discount
Sold out in mustard? That's a shame, I would have bought 10. Just for the compeition entries I would get for using my John Lewis card.
Error4401 h, 35 m ago

If the op really wants it he could walk into the shop and take a dump on …If the op really wants it he could walk into the shop and take a dump on it. Then just wait for the discount

I'm sure that's probably funnier the closer you get to the end of the wine bottle
I've seen this trick on eBay. Don't fall for it - if you look closely, it's only a picture of a chair.
Edited by: "fivegoldstars" 18th Aug 2017
nothing? it looks like something i've theown in the skip recently.
Looks similar to a Arne Jacobsen chair, which if original is very spendy, but you can get reproductions much cheaper.

I am just glad that a company let me keep the Herman Miller chair and desk after a contract, fantastic chair I can easily do a 10 hr stint in without discomfort, however I wouldn't have paid full price for it at £999! You cant fault the NHS at times :).
DKLS21 m ago

Looks similar to a Arne Jacobsen chair, which if original is very spendy, …Looks similar to a Arne Jacobsen chair, which if original is very spendy, but you can get reproductions much cheaper.I am just glad that a company let me keep the Herman Miller chair and desk after a contract, fantastic chair I can easily do a 10 hr stint in without discomfort, however I wouldn't have paid full price for it at £999! You cant fault the NHS at times :).

Great chair, I would say worth the money if you spend a lot of time sitting at a desk. Can't put a price on comfort.
CoeK24 m ago

Great chair, I would say worth the money if you spend a lot of time …Great chair, I would say worth the money if you spend a lot of time sitting at a desk. Can't put a price on comfort.

hotukdeals.com/dea…395

Oh yes you can!
Edited by: "Dyslexic_Dog" 18th Aug 2017
Are people actually mad. I understand it may be comfortable but £345!! Materials cost must be about £20!
20152 m ago

Are people actually mad. I understand it may be comfortable but £345!! …Are people actually mad. I understand it may be comfortable but £345!! Materials cost must be about £20!

So you are saying people should buy the materials and build their own chair?
20152 h, 48 m ago

Are people actually mad. I understand it may be comfortable but £345!! …Are people actually mad. I understand it may be comfortable but £345!! Materials cost must be about £20!

Ditto for a fancy watch, fashionable clothes or a whole host of other things.
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 18th Aug 2017
I actually thought it was from Ikea!
CoeK3 h, 4 m ago

So you are saying people should buy the materials and build their own …So you are saying people should buy the materials and build their own chair?

not really. Just highlighting the profit in each chair!
What
20152 m ago

not really. Just highlighting the profit in each chair!

What is the profit in each chair?
nada, zero, zilch

in fact, you couldnt pay me to have that in my home
Yeah, sorry not to my taste, I'm sure someone with love it...
If you like this style of chair, try Danetti. Lots of modern choice, closest to your pic are £49 per chair.

danetti.com/din…air

we hunted everywhere for good quality but not extortionately priced bar stools and had danetti recommended.

delivery was fast and quality fantastic, esp for the money. Looking to get ourselves some new dining chairs and already looking at using danetti again as they have some to match the bar stools we got from them.

i haven't seen these chairs but obviously distance selling regs would provide an element of protection should you dislike them on arrival.
Edited by: "Suzannzan" 20th Aug 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants