Groups

How much would you pay for this PSP Lot?

I will get a PSP v 2.82

with:

logitech protection case/stand
    original sony psp earphones
    original sony psp padded case
    demo disc
    I have lost the original psp charger but I have a charger that comes with four changable region adapters.
    1Gb memory stick duo
    cleaning cloth
    2 clear game cases
    10 games
    3 Umds

The Warriors
    Splinter cell essentials
    Madden 06 (US version but still works with UK psp)
    Grand Theft Auto Vice city stories
    Archer Maclean's Mecury
    Everybody's Golf
    Fifa world cup Germany 2006
    Wipe out Pure
    Grand theft auto Liberty City Stories
    F1 Grand Prix
    Spiderman 2( UMD- Movie)
    Matrix Reloaded (UMD-Movie)
    Football Factory(UMD-Movie)without case.

16 Comments

Original Poster

how much would you pay for a lot like this?

[COLOR=#006400]This message is being inserted in all For Sale or Trade forum threads.

[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that either party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other, as well as to Admin or Moderator:[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]

1]Landline[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] telephone number Make a CALL to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]2][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Name and address[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] including postcode
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]3][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Valid e-mail[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] address [no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example].
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]4][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Using PayPal[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] then check out eBay feedback if there is any and make a small payment to and from each other to validate the PayPal e-mail address.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]5][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]If possible[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000], [/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]collect and pay for items in person
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]6][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Only buy[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]from Verified PayPal Members if possible[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000].

Do NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]NOTE[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]: [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Please post images of the actual items for sale[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]. This helps your sale or trade by showing the condition and also that you have the product in your possession. Thanks![/COLOR]

][SIZE=2][COLOR=green]More Advice on Posting Images Here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR]][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue]Leaving Feedback Details Here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

][COLOR=darkgreen]Full Forum Rules/Guidelines[/COLOR][COLOR=green] ][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]Please Read Here[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/COLOR]

Ommid

how much would you pay for a lot like this?

Sorry, you must state a price. Its the forum rule

if i read it right, you are buying this lot??

I reckon about £150-£170

paceCETTA

if i read it right, you are buying this lot?? I reckon about £150-£170

LOL... think he is selling the lot?

.....I have lost the original psp charger but I have a charger that … .....I have lost the original psp charger but I have a charger that comes with four changable region adapters......

Ommid

I will get a PSP v 2.82with: ....

this made me wonder

Original Poster

no i am looking to buy, the reason it may seem as if im selling is because that is the item description.

thought so this should be in the Misc section really...

as i said above £170ish. How much have you offered?

LOL... moving to misc section

Original Poster

oh ok, i havent offered, they want around 150 is this a good deal?

depends on condition, you can budget ~£5 per game and ~£3 per UMd on Ebay, some go for more, but workign on worst case scenario, so about £60 for the discs, so about it's money.

I bought my PSP on ebay for £120 IIRC, that was about the same package except it came with 13 games and 2 UMDs

the thing to watch with PSPs is the condition of the screen (dead pixels, dark patches etc), that the UMD reader works well (the laser tends to fail after a while) and that all the buttons work.

Original Poster

hmm, any chance i cud see the one you bought via a link?

Ommid

hmm, any chance i cud see the one you bought via a link?

was at Christmas, so unfortunately it's no longer on there, but just have a look at these recent sales:

cgi.ebay.co.uk/SON…tem

cgi.ebay.co.uk/SON…tem

cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-S…tem

You need to find one that is listed badly, i.e. doesn't mention games in the title might take you a few nights of trawling through, but that is the fun of Ebay :-D

Original Poster

is 120 pounds good?

Ommid

is 120 pounds good?

if you mean for the bundle in your first post then yes, as long as the condition is right :thumbsup:

You can downgrade this version to V1.5 anyway, so you dont even have to buy the games.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764337
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO56
      4. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44

See more discussions