Groups

How Much Would You Say This Car Is Worth?

Just thinking about perhaps selling my car and wondered what people thought it would be worth, i will list what i know about it, however could miss a few things out

Peugeot 206, 53 plate, 3 door
    Metallic Black
    electric front windows
    air conditioning
    cd player
    air bags
    remote central locking
    immobiliser
    tax for 5 months
    MOT for 5 months
    rear LED lights
    front angel lights
    alloys and widened tyres (non standard but not too sure what they are, scuffed quite a bit)
    also the origonal wheels/tyres
    the origonal rear lights

Negatives:
    has been broke into, the passenger door was bent in half so it needs a new door
    also in the break in they tried getting to the immobiliser and broke the ash tray (cigarette lighter works completely fine though)
    slight scratch on the rear bumper
    the engine warning light is on at the moment

apart from the negatives its in pretty good condition and as far as i know i have the full service history, always sericed by a peugeot main dealer

think thats everything...not looking for offers, just looking for some opinions as to the estimated price, thanks in advance and rep given

11 Comments

£2,455 if it was in good condition with out fault, So I'd guess between £1,600 - £2000

Around £1700-£1800

how many miles? lots of broken bits!

Original Poster

its done about 62000 miles...and the passenger door was bent back into shape, the door catches/locks and is safe but there is just a dent on the outside that kinda gives it away. The ash tray is about £20 to buy brand new from a peugeot garage but prob very much cheaper from a scrapyard

engine size?

lil_tiger;4458340

its done about 62000 miles...and the passenger door was bent back into … its done about 62000 miles...and the passenger door was bent back into shape, the door catches/locks and is safe but there is just a dent on the outside that kinda gives it away. The ash tray is about £20 to buy brand new from a peugeot garage but prob very much cheaper from a scrapyard

In today's second hand market, knowing the above £1500

Original Poster

engine size is 1.1 and its the 'look' model

shauneco;4458187

£2,455 if it was in good condition with out fault, So I'd guess between … £2,455 if it was in good condition with out fault, So I'd guess between £1,600 - £2000

Agree! no more than £1800

Original Poster

thanks...rep left for help...gutted though, paid 3.5k last september for it

lil_tiger;4458450

thanks...rep left for help...gutted though, paid 3.5k last september for … thanks...rep left for help...gutted though, paid 3.5k last september for it

oh dear. never know you may find someone willing to pay bit more for it. good luck

Original Poster

cheers...hopefully someone feels pity for me lol...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Three connection78
      2. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      3. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?613

See more discussions