Soundblaster Audigy Sound Card 5.1
    Creative Audidy2 ZS
    Keyboard Razer Tarantula
    Mouse Logitech Mx518

I put pictures afther....
    Help me...

18 Comments

Welcome to HUKD
    I ain't got a clue but we have quite a few 'Geeks' on here who will have a good idea.

i'll buy it off ya for a fiver?

[SIZE=2]£250 or so i would say[/SIZE]

Id say more, it has a powerful PSU and a external HD, not sure about rest.

Would you be willing to split?

your right

didnt see the powerfull psu and 400gb external

id say £300 or so

oh and splitting would probably get u more and easier to shift etc

Original Poster

Only 300 Pounds.... ?!?!?!?

[COLOR=#006400]This message is being inserted in all For Sale or Trade forum threads.

[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that either party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other and to Admin or a Moderator:[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]

1]Landline[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] telephone number Make a CALL to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]2][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Name and address[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] including postcode
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]3][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Valid e-mail[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] address [no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example].
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]4][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Using PayPal[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] then check out eBay feedback if there is any and make a small payment to and from each other to validate the PayPal e-mail address.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]5][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]If possible[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000], [/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]collect and pay for items in person
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]6][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Only buy [/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]from Verified PayPal Members if possible[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000].

[COLOR=blue]Do NOT[/COLOR] proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#8b0000]
    [COLOR=blue]Offer and acceptance of trade or sale[/COLOR] must be posted in relevant thread. [COLOR=blue]You must NOT[/COLOR] deal by PM only or have items for sale or trade elsewhere online if listed here.

[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]NOTE[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]: [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Please post images of the actual items for sale to show[/COLOR][COLOR=blue] the condition and that you have the items in your possession. Thanks!

[/COLOR]
    ][SIZE=2][COLOR=green]More Advice on Posting Images Here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR]][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue]Leaving Feedback Details Here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

][COLOR=darkgreen]Full Forum Rules/Guidelines[/COLOR][COLOR=green] ][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]Please Read Here[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/COLOR]

yup, sorry mate, but P4 systems are worth sod all these days.

Core2Duo's are cheaper, produce less heat, are much better clockers, have more power per clock, more cache, more efficient, smaller core, and are of course duel core.

I've got a £50 Core2Duo 2160 clocked at 3.2ghz wityhout any effort at all.

Welcome to HotUKDeals Let one of us know when you've decided on a price and it can go back in For Sale or Trade.

I was thinking round about the £300 mark too.

you can pick a bare bones core2 system up for about £230

]Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 Combo

* Xclio 3060-25 Midi Tower Case 25cm Side Fan Super Cooling Dual Core Ready w/o PSU
    * 480W XClio-SCF aPFC Super Silent SLi (21Db) 12cm Fan 8/20/24 ATX2/2.01 12vEPS + SATA+PCI-E Hi-End
    * Intel Core 2 Duo E6320, Socket 775, 1.86 GHz, 1066MHz FSB, Conroe Core, 4MB Cache, Retail
    * 2 x 512MB DDR2 PC5300 (667), 240 Pin, Non-ECC Unbuffered
    * Asus P5LD2-VM DH, i945G, S775, PCI-E (x16), DDR2 533/667, SATA II, SATA RAID, uATX, On Board VGA

About £320.

im afraid so £300 or so and that aint because of your components

p4 3.0ghz so old and creates so much heat sold mine for £35 the other day

1gb 3200 ram - very cheap

x800 pro, need i say more, wont run latest games

the redeeming features of your pc

powerfull 500w seasonic (rave reviews and superb makers of psus)

400gb external worth a few bob there

tarantula keyboard and mx518 again worth a few bob

the creative card will also fetch a good price as will the case

but the parts are very outdated

im struggling to sell my 2 year old p4, they are worth very little

Would you sell the keyboard seperate?

Original Poster

i sold everything not one by one

How much did you get for it.

Original Poster

390 pounds

[SIZE=2]not too bad![/SIZE]