Groups
    EXPIRED

How Much You Reckon?

*AMD Athlon II X3 435 2.9GHz Socket AM3 1.5MB L2 Cache Retail Box Processor (N)
    *Coolermaster Elite 330 Case With Coolermaster eXtreme Power 460W PSU (N)
    *MSI 770-C45 AMD 770 AM3 DDR3 Support 8 channel Blu-ray Audio GB LAN ATX Motherboard (N)
    *8GB (4x2GB) Kingston DDR3 1333mhz Ram
    *ATI 4870 1gb GDDR5
    *Western Digital WD5000AAKS 500GB SATAII 7200RPM 16MB Cache (still in warranty for just under a year)
    *Maxtor DiamondMax 9 320GB 7200RPM 8MB Cache
    *All in 1 Internal Card Reader Plus One USB2.0 Port
    *Fan Controller with Xilence fans
    *Samsung SyncMaster 226BW 22 inch widescreen, 2ms response time, 3000:1 Dynamic Contrast, DVI+VGA (believe it is still under warranty as well)
    *Logitech Laser Mouse + Keyboard Set

Items with (N) were only bought brand new from ebuyer in mid december. The 4870 and the DDR3 were bought off these very boards.

Reason for sale is hopefully purchasing a property and due to it being a one bedroom apartment I dont want the PC in the living room or the bedroom, and thus will sell this to fund a laptop.

So how much would you recommend a sale for them?

9 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

i would say anywhere between 550-700 depending on the condition of things and your luck.

Original Poster

khy86;7968936

i would say anywhere between 550-700 depending on the condition of things … i would say anywhere between 550-700 depending on the condition of things and your luck.

Cheers, everything is in good condition, and plays anything you throw at it etc.

Good luck with selling it mate Just got my PC set up

Banned

itll get some good wonger, shame its amd though.

awoodhall2003;7968947

Cheers, everything is in good condition, and plays anything you throw at … Cheers, everything is in good condition, and plays anything you throw at it etc.

Its the monitor, the graphics card and the memory that really stand out and push the value up, obviously if you split it you would get more, but more work involved

Original Poster

Hamm;7968964

itll get some good wonger, shame its amd though.

Yeah built it in Dec last year, and Intel prices were way too high for my liking. Always take out and replace the motherboard and CPU though, as the ram I believe is actually the lower voltaged ram suitable for i3/i5/i7 systems.

khy86;7968971

Its the monitor, the graphics card and the memory that really stand out … Its the monitor, the graphics card and the memory that really stand out and push the value up, obviously if you split it you would get more, but more work involved

Agreed, the processor is a fairly cheap one, but performs well especially in games.
    The ram and the graphics card cost more then the processor by quite a step!
    And again like you say the monitor is a sought after monitor and is awesome for games and films.

The monitors are goin for approx £100 on ebay and i sold mine for £85 on Gumtree to save ebay fees and posting,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;7969447

The monitors are goin for approx £100 on ebay and i sold mine for £85 on G … The monitors are goin for approx £100 on ebay and i sold mine for £85 on Gumtree to save ebay fees and posting,

Cheers.
    I saw two go the other week for about £120-130!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
    3. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
    4. Win a Free minion usb stick1111

See more discussions