How my wife ruined my sons future

Look below.... Scarred for life..

40 Comments

Original Poster

http://i49.tinypic.com/2mxlu2d.jpg

spritey;7112181

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

He's *gorgeous* xxx

bless... xxx thats a gorge pic xx how old is he? 8 months?

aww absolutely gorgeous

Awwwwwww!!!!
    How cute...
    xxx:santa:

Original Poster

6 months old, i don't think he'll ever recover from this... He'll have to relive it whenever he brings home a girlfriend and my wife cracks out the baby album.

toooooooooooooooo cute!!

The Bear looks Great! :thumbsup:

spritey;7112218

6 months old, i don't think ever recover from this... He'll have to … 6 months old, i don't think ever recover from this... He'll have to relive it whenever he brings home a girlfriend and my wife cracks out the baby album.

She should be a bit more ambitious than preparing him for a job as a delivery driver with only one shift a year :-D

spritey;7112218

6 months old, i don't think he'll ever recover from this... He'll have to … 6 months old, i don't think he'll ever recover from this... He'll have to relive it whenever he brings home a girlfriend and my wife cracks out the baby album.

He's sitting up really well for 6 months old xxx

http://www.theteeparty.com/designs/400/not_so_cute_img1.gif

ooops wrong pic

http://www.allglittergraphics.com/cute/glitter_graphics/cute_graphics_01.gif

if thats your son on the right hes lovely, if your son is the one on the left.....whose he take after in looks?

he is sooooooo cute xxxx

michelle and chezz u gals make me laugh with ur comments!

ClarityofMind;7112242

He's sitting up really well for 6 months old xxx

I thought that too, and he's big.
    Heres the mums chatting........

looks like he's about to punch someone!

Awww, what a gorgeous picture, you should be proud, its lovely. Beautiful baby :thumbsup:

I thought you were gonna say she dress him a united shirt:oops:

magicbeans;7112320

michelle and chezz u gals make me laugh with ur comments!

why thank you ma'am http://www.marshmarauders.org/forums/images/smilies/smiley_bowdown.gif

Original Poster

He of course takes after his mum, and the bear.. me..

He's been sitting up like that since 5 months, all of a sudden one day.. Just decided he knew how to balance.. I put it down to the bumbo

aww he is so cute x

spritey;7112366

He of course takes after his mum, and the bear.. me.. :pHe's been sitting … He of course takes after his mum, and the bear.. me.. :pHe's been sitting up like that since 5 months, all of a sudden one day.. Just decided he knew how to balance.. I put it down to the bumbo

you sayin your wife has got back? :w00t:;-)

I think my little ones were about 7 months before they could sit up unaided so confidently!!

michelleleemoo;7112352

why thank you ma'am

im feelin the love tonight!:p

ClarityofMind;7112384

you sayin your wife has got back? :w00t:;-)I think my little ones were … you sayin your wife has got back? :w00t:;-)I think my little ones were about 7 months before they could sit up unaided so confidently!!

:w00t: cheeky madam u! haha

magicbeans;7112396

.......Is that what you call it?:whistling:

Did wonder which one was your son.

tigerallstars;7112342

I thought you were gonna say she dress him a united shirt:oops:

whats wrong wi united?? ( which one are you talk in about btw? )

magicbeans;7112396

well make sure you wash yr hands when you've done ;-)

michelleleemoo;7112445

Dirty bertie:thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;7112445

probably best to wash em before he starts:w00t:

chezz2;7112559

probably best to wash em before he starts:w00t:

he? magicbeans is a girly :-D

Banned

I'm going to wish for a baby this christmas, that is a cute baby and i'm a bloke.

lumoruk;7112597

I'm going to wish for a baby this christmas, that is a cute baby and i'm … I'm going to wish for a baby this christmas, that is a cute baby and i'm a bloke.

me thinks you have to do more than make a wish

Original Poster

lumoruk;7112597

I'm going to wish for a baby this christmas, that is a cute baby and i'm … I'm going to wish for a baby this christmas, that is a cute baby and i'm a bloke.

Perhaps come to some sort of arrangement and i'll put him on the For Sale / Trade forum for ya :thumbsup:

spritey;7112633

Perhaps come to some sort of arrangement and i'll put him on the For Sale … Perhaps come to some sort of arrangement and i'll put him on the For Sale / Trade forum for ya :thumbsup:

Don't shout it too loud, angelina or madonna may hear you:w00t:

adorable baby x

aww he's gorgeous hun.....although I'm thinking he's gonna be more P****d wiv u, when he's older, plastering it across the net for the whole world to see, than with his mum who just took a pic for the family album :lol:

Well Spritey, cutissimo tot, good bear, tasteful tree, nice carpet, good lady wife with a sense of humour and top dress sense - I think all of your Christmasses have come at once. :thumbsup:

Good try at covering that fatherly pride with your gruff OP.;-) :-D

chesso;7113627

Well Spritey, cutissimo tot, good bear, tasteful tree, nice carpet, good … Well Spritey, cutissimo tot, good bear, tasteful tree, nice carpet, good lady wife with a sense of humour and top dress sense - I think all of your Christmasses have come at once. :thumbsup:Good try at covering that fatherly pride with your gruff OP.;-) :-D

Apart from the candles by the fireplace you have observed and mentioned everything Chesso :w00t:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute baby OP. Bet you're so proud of him
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764623
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4041742
      3. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp912
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2138

See more discussions