How nice is Pizza Huts warm cookie dough and Ice cream mmmmmmmmmmmmm

20 replies
Found 26th Aug 2009
Jus ordered one of them for the first time and my god that was nice yum yum yum and YUM.

19 Comments

never had it but it sounds nice!

never tried it. Been recommended to me a lot of times but pizza hut has been going downhill too much for me to step foot in there.

bargainhunter2009;6127000

never had it but it sounds nice!

"forget the rest, brunettes are best"

Very true

you aint wrong there! me and my grilfriend are addicted to them, the toffee apple meltdown are very tasty too!

hope you used your pizza hut vouchers!

Original Poster

trust me try it and then tell me if I was wrong best dessert ive had after a long long time.

sarbjeet_;6127022

trust me try it and then tell me if I was wrong best dessert ive had … trust me try it and then tell me if I was wrong best dessert ive had after a long long time.

I will one day :).

I've tried the chocolate fudge cake with ice cream. was very yummy

they r lovely i have had 2 from there

its yummy,love the ice cream you get with it too

Banned

its meant to be a share dessert, but not sure i share much !! lol, very tasty x

Sloth/Mod

Especially right in the middle where there is no dry crust bit and it's at it's warmest. I had one on Saturday..............i could eat them all day. lol

How can it be ice cream and warm

Sloth/Mod

ClarityofMind;6127810

How can it be ice cream and warm

I don't bother with the ice cream.............just the cookie. :-D

Syzable;6127835

I don't bother with the ice cream.............just the cookie. :-D

Hello cookie ;-)

Sloth/Mod

ClarityofMind;6127845

Hello cookie ;-)

Howdy. :-D

Syzable;6127880

Howdy. :-D

:giggle:

Ooooh it's soooo lush - shame they dont do individual portions though

And vouchers, what vouchers ?????

Not really a dessert person, but everyone on here was raving about it so I gave it a go and have to agree it was delicious!

Original Poster

Jake1983;6127019

you aint wrong there! me and my grilfriend are addicted to them, the … you aint wrong there! me and my grilfriend are addicted to them, the toffee apple meltdown are very tasty too! hope you used your pizza hut vouchers!

yup of course 50% off voucher:w00t:

nikkib123;6127086

Cookie dough, nah just doesn;t appeal to me, its dough though???

its more than just dough,

Mrs.Z;6127931

Ooooh it's soooo lush - shame they dont do individual portions thoughAnd … Ooooh it's soooo lush - shame they dont do individual portions thoughAnd vouchers, what vouchers ?????

I had one when i spent over £30 I get 50% off the whole order, there are loads more like free dessert when you order a pizza etc.

sarbjeet_;6129285

yup of course 50% off voucher:w00t:its more than just dough,I had one … yup of course 50% off voucher:w00t:its more than just dough,I had one when i spent over £30 I get 50% off the whole order, there are loads more like free dessert when you order a pizza etc.

Oh you mean for delivery? I thought you meant the restaurant ones!
Cookie dough just aint the same out of a cardboard box - mine didnt even gimme ice cream with it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon deliveries11
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    3. word association Game74244904
    4. Add one, leave one game54415428

See more discussions