Groups

How not to live your life TV series (BBC three)

Gutted that the 2nd series has now finished, missed the 1st series and only discovered the 2nd series by chance. Doesn't seem to be hugely popular. I think most episodes are available on the iplayer. The girl that plays sam (laura haddock) is well fit. Gonna go have a look for the 1st series now.

Anyone else a fan?

20 Comments

What are you on about?

Dellboy182;6643585

What are you on about?

its a comedy series on BBC THREE and it is BRILLIANT!

I like OP discovered it by chance and im hooked definatly worth checking out!

like you i came to series late, watched all of first series on i player in one go, its in hd as well.:-D

Original Poster

Jetpac;6643602

its a comedy series on BBC THREE and it is BRILLIANT!I like OP discovered … its a comedy series on BBC THREE and it is BRILLIANT!I like OP discovered it by chance and im hooked definatly worth checking out!

You seen the 1st series?

Jetpac;6643602

its a comedy series on BBC THREE and it is BRILLIANT!I like OP discovered … its a comedy series on BBC THREE and it is BRILLIANT!I like OP discovered it by chance and im hooked definatly worth checking out!

cool ill have a look at that. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

chezz2;6643624

like you i came to series late, watched all of first series on i player … like you i came to series late, watched all of first series on i player in one go, its in hd as well.:-D

Hasn't been on the iplayer anytime I've looked (gutted). Gonna wait for a good deal on a boxset I think

It's fantastic. Both series are great but I would have to say the first series was much better then the second - maybe because it took my a while to get over the disapointment of Abby not being in the second series.

You could always try your local library - ours have the first series on DVD but not the second.

You're right, Laura is well fit :thumbsup:

Original Poster

inside101;6644112

It's fantastic. Both series are great but I would have to say the first … It's fantastic. Both series are great but I would have to say the first series was much better then the second - maybe because it took my a while to get over the disapointment of Abby not being in the second series.You could always try your local library - ours have the first series on DVD but not the second.You're right, Laura is well fit :thumbsup:

Good idea about the libary. I need to watch S1 as parts of s2 will make more sense. Has a 3rd series been confirmed?

Brother showed me a clip on youtube...

looked poor.

Then i saw a whole episode and really enjoyed it.

Time to download series 1

omg i love this program!! so funny!! last nights episode was quality! i can't believe about don and sam! lol especially with abbey coming back!!!!!

Original Poster

vengod;6644299

Brother showed me a clip on youtube...looked poor.Then i saw a whole … Brother showed me a clip on youtube...looked poor.Then i saw a whole episode and really enjoyed it.Time to download series 1

if you find it let me know where

Yes big fan of this. 1st series was great as it had Sinead Moynihan as Abbey in.

Hoping for a third series.:thumbsup:

Cant find series 1 anywhere!

Original Poster

esq3585;6645850

All eps here from series 1http://www.newzleech.com/?p=6871538

Repped! 58 mins to go

brillaint show, but as fit as that girl is she is one awful actress

Paddy_o_furniture;6643629

You seen the 1st series?

no not at all! i need to see it!

Keep forgetting about it, saw 2 episodes of series 2 and it was weird as they changed the structure from the first series and I missed Sinead Monyihan

5 things Don would like to say on this thread:

Original Poster

Topper, I'm on to some sexy intercourse tonight with the missus after downloading this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions