Groups

how obvious was it

that liverpool would draw chelsea in the champions league draw today?

18 Comments

Come on Chelseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    lol scousers are running scared now!

What was the other draws? Missed it!!

Villarreal v Arsenal
    Manchester United v FC Porto
    Liverpool v Chelsea
    Barcelona v Bayern Munich

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL DRAW:

Manchester United/FC Porto v Villarreal/Arsenal

Barcelona/Bayern Munich v Liverpool/Chelsea

SuperEd

come on u gunners!!!

munich v manure rematch

Banned

Man Utd v Bayern final!!!

BlasterLad;4691738

Villarreal v ArsenalManchester United v FC PortoLiverpool v … Villarreal v ArsenalManchester United v FC PortoLiverpool v ChelseaBarcelona v Bayern Munich CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL DRAW: Manchester United/FC Porto v Villarreal/ArsenalBarcelona/Bayern Munich v Liverpool/Chelsea

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

Excellent draw for united, no excuses if we don't get to the final now!

Original Poster

££ JASE ££;4691711

Come on Chelseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!lol scousers … Come on Chelseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!lol scousers are running scared now!

scousers running scraed just like that time earlier this season at the bridge oh and that time at anfield? hmm

Jonny_K;4691767

Excellent draw for united, no excuses if we don't get to the final now!

Totally agree. Hopefully anoither Man U vs Chelsea final :-D, with a different outcome of course :thumbsup:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bzn2Ec5Uu7LW/340x.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/LiverpoolR_468x327.jpg

so typical chelsea liverpool cant it be another team so bord of chelsea v liverpool

Banned

TomWilkoLFC;4691776

scousers running scraed just like that time earlier this season at the … scousers running scraed just like that time earlier this season at the bridge oh and that time at anfield? hmm

Chelsea really just have to focus on getting a draw at Anfield.

They seem to be a different team than earlier in the season. Seem to have a new player called Drogba. Don't know where he came from.

Hmmm, I wonder!!!!! Seemed like only yesterday that people thought that Liverpool would be defeated by Man U (myself included). Don't count your chickens Chelsea!

hahaha my mate in college stormed out mid lesson because he discovered this, i was LAUGHING lots haha

££ JASE ££;4691711

Come on Chelseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!lol scousers … Come on Chelseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!lol scousers are running scared now!

:? .......... of what?

them knocking you out again (like last year)!!

££ JASE ££;4699756

them knocking you out again (like last year)!!

What about the previous years, as this is the fifth consecutive season you've met? :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked33
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336

See more discussions