Groups

How odd is this?

This morning I made a purchase from Debenhams and did not go through Quidco yet I have just had one of those new tracking e-mails for that transaction, how weird!

8 Comments

i would say hw lucky u r.....,

Original Poster

flp14344;6692943

i would say hw lucky u r.....,

yup, not complaining just totally bemused by it :-D

Cool,

Banned

Quidco link is probably still active from your last sale. Sometimes works for me on play.com

Original Poster

sculpturatus;6692977

Quidco link is probably still active from your last sale. Sometimes … Quidco link is probably still active from your last sale. Sometimes works for me on play.com

ah so it does happen then, im happy because I always kick myself when I forget to go through it so this is a bonus

I got that email when I did the Tesco Lego glitch on Friday, but didn't go through Quidco either.

Maybe Quidco have got some new tracking tool that picks up Merchants on their list even though you don't always link through them first?

Banned

ive had asda track and paid £5 each time couple of weeks ago and i hadnt gone through quidco and all were for the same £56 shop

Original Poster

KazzyD;6693020

I got that email when I did the Tesco Lego glitch on Friday, but didn't … I got that email when I did the Tesco Lego glitch on Friday, but didn't go through Quidco either. Maybe Quidco have got some new tracking tool that picks up Merchants on their list even though you don't always link through them first?

daz1981;6693031

ive had asda track and paid £5 each time couple of weeks ago and i hadnt … ive had asda track and paid £5 each time couple of weeks ago and i hadnt gone through quidco and all were for the same £56 shop

hmmmm somethings going on, but least its to our advantage :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      3. Spotify Family Premium share513
      4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions