How often are you catching flamedeer?

Found 4th Dec 2012
I seem to get a deer every 3-4hrs so wondering just how 'random' they are?

Top comments

buzzybev

Are people leaving themselves logged in or is it better to logout and … Are people leaving themselves logged in or is it better to logout and then log back in periodically?

Let me explain how it works:

HUKD create a great looking script that runs at random clicks within the website, they then create a lovely looking page which tells you exactly how many flamedeer you have "found" (which is always the same one I might add). They spread the word of this fantastic competition so they get huge affiliate revenue in the lead up to christmas.

Whilst all this fantastic stuff is happening, a mod is locked in the cellar creating lots of multi's which win the prizes. HUKD earn lots of money, they give the gifts to the staff for a Christmas bonus and they get a huge advertisment campaign for the price of a packet of KP.

Edited by: "jonny619447" 4th Dec 2012
77 Comments

I due one.

just got one looking here

Same here, every 2/3 hours I log on and grab one.

I got one too but it was a royal one which I guess are kind or rare so don't expect more of them.
Its such fun even if you don't win

whats a flamedeer?

every 2/3 hours, no point searching in between, besides I got the SS and 1000 chimps keeping an eye on twitter.

Edited by: "splatsplatsplat" 4th Dec 2012

I have about 13 deer but they are mostly duplicates. There don't seem many about last couple days.

Banned

I get a case off flamedeerily every couple of weeks

Oh my! Someone might as well give the algorithm out now lol!

I get 1 everyday....

I get about 2 a day, not had any level 2 yet though, I think I have every iteration of version one, and even multiples of some.

A couple a day and I am on here a lot.

deleted117705

Seems to me the more time you spend looking the less likely you are to find one.

Original Poster

I only get them through searching every 3-4hrs but may get another from FB/ twitter in between. The email this morning wasnt much help, I hear some caught 3 deer using the links but as I received the email at 8.10, they had all escaped

I'be had 4 since it started.

Original Poster

brilly

just got one looking here

Glad I could be of assistance!

nat21luv

Glad I could be of assistance!

already had that one though

Approx 2 a day. No idea if its random or do with the deal I clicked on.

Im only getting about 2 a day mainly duplicates now

so many dupes at the moment and none popping up lol

Original Poster

Yep, I have 5 level 1s for the iPhone!

only had 1 so far today have just looked at tweets and appears they added some links but its too late the flamedeers gone

Yes been getting 2 a day but normally a couple of miniutes after logging on, although not this time
Only got 9 and 3 of those are Level 1 High Street.
Still waiting for my first Vroom, Crescent and Short Horn

I have 10 in total however 3 are duplicates i need a level 3 albino and a level 3 night flamedeer to win anything very much doubt i will catch those!!

3 per day seems to be my max, a lot of duplicates now aswell

Can someone explain how they work?

Must I get 3 stamps numbered 1,2 and 3 to win that prize?

Ive got two "1" Vroom and Cresent stamps. Does that mean I only need another "1"?

But then I've only got a "2" Albino stamp.

Confused?

Shakey Mic

Can someone explain how they work?Must I get 3 stamps numbered 1,2 and 3 … Can someone explain how they work?Must I get 3 stamps numbered 1,2 and 3 to win that prize?Ive got two "1" Vroom and Cresent stamps. Does that mean I only need another "1"?But then I've only got a "2" Albino stamp.Confused?

Read the main flamedeer thread, there's a descriptive screenshot in the top comments on page one.

Shakey Mic

Can someone explain how they work?Must I get 3 stamps numbered 1,2 and 3 … Can someone explain how they work?Must I get 3 stamps numbered 1,2 and 3 to win that prize?Ive got two "1" Vroom and Cresent stamps. Does that mean I only need another "1"?But then I've only got a "2" Albino stamp.Confused?

if have one with a 2 in it means you have 2 of that one so a duplicate.

can they be "caught" on the app?

vicious_sid

can they be "caught" on the app?

I don't think so, I'ver never caught 1 on the app, but had a few just using normal internet to view website on phone

Banned

Another noob will probably win again this year.

Welcome to the site OP, you sound so lucky, if I were you I'd start picking out the Apps you're going to load on to your new iPhone, it sounds like you have this one 'in the bag'.

Couple of times a day - fisrt thing in the morning and then again at 12.00 ish

Twice a day, first thing in the morning then about 9 at night, always just after I log in. Though all Im getting these last 2 days are Doublers.

i've only had 2 so far.. hoping to catch some more :-)

1 a day

Original Poster

roguesupernova

Welcome to the site OP, you sound so lucky, if I were you I'd start … Welcome to the site OP, you sound so lucky, if I were you I'd start picking out the Apps you're going to load on to your new iPhone, it sounds like you have this one 'in the bag'.

Not sure how to take this comment. I'll stay positive and take it on face value; I have 5 level ones-all dupes! I'm no closer to winning it than the next player

at last

a flamedeer thread

About 3 a day seems to be my lot, few duplicates but all but 1 are level 1's so feeling like this will be long and frustratring lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants