Expired

How often do Disney Movie Rewards update their catalogue?

Found 5th Apr 2014
I'm quite new to the scheme, and have built up about 1500 points but nothing on there appeals to me. I was wondering how long does it usually take for more recent blu rays to appear on there.

3 Comments

Disney Movie Rewards do not update that often... in-fact and its kind of a beauty of the past now... I do not think you can even get Disney Movie Rewards in the LATEST Movies... I visited a few weeks ago and it as not changed for around 1 year... so I cannot see it changing much now if at all... It was never that popular and even when it was, people took advantage of it by stealing codes etc and then getting free Blu-Rays and DVDs only to sell them on Ebay etc, so I think they never really bothered about it... the site as not changed much at all in 2 years, so I cannot see it been updated anytime soon.

You could of course sell your points, I may even buy them off you or exchange you for a Disney Movie I have you want.

Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 6th Apr 2014

aladdin and tangled 3d are their most recent additions in the last 6 months, there's not many per year but they do come

The US version is so much better, they do more than just dvds and blu-rays, very jealous, i have 1400 points im always checking back for updates
Post a comment
@
    Text