How often do Next change their furniture range?

Found 2nd Dec 2017
I’ve seen some bedroom furniture I really like but wondering whether to order now or wait and see if it’s in the Christmas sale (I usually get a good VIP slot).

If it’s not in the sale, I’ll order it and pay full price... Only risk is that it goes in the sale and sells out and I can’t get it at all. Although you can see sale listings a few days before, they often add surprise stuff at the last minute but then again I’ve never looked at furniture there before.

That said, it’s one of their bigger and newer ranges - is it likely that they’ll stop it all together? I can’t see them bringing out different ranges three times a year...anyone have any thoughts?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I bought a sofa around December a few years ago with an 8 week delivery. I spotted it in the clearance part of the website in mid January whilst I was still waiting for mine to arrive. Rang up and they refunded me the difference. Was about £400, so was made up!
What range is it?
mazza1.38 m ago

What range is it?

Ideally Hoxton but if not then Brooklyn...looking for the two chests of drawers and also two bedside tables.
bluep20 h, 22 m ago

Ideally Hoxton but if not then Brooklyn...looking for the two chests of …Ideally Hoxton but if not then Brooklyn...looking for the two chests of drawers and also two bedside tables.

You can view VIP now!!
mazza1.1 h, 22 m ago

You can view VIP now!!

Thanks - had a look but they aren’t on sale. Although they often add stuff at the last minute. I think I’ll order now...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants