Groups

How often do Quidco take admin charges?

It says i have now been paid for most earnings (although not in the bank yet) and they have taken out £5 admin charge! Is this a one off or does it happen regularly?
    Thank you!!

13 Comments

Once a year I think, I've been charged twice. If you don't earn over £5 cashback you dont have to pay though.

As far as i know its a once a year admin charge? Might be wrong though, might be one off....

Once every calender year since your join date

I still dont understand why/how quidco get money

Original Poster

Cool thanks! No me neither dandoc2!!

its a referal thing dandoc. becau you shop through quidco the shop then passes on an interest fee that you then got some of. or something lol

It's a referral system. You access the retailers website through Quidco, a cookie tells the retailer that Quidco referred you. The retailer pays Quidco for referring a customer and then Quidco pass that referral fee back to you.
    Or something like that!

Price comparison sites earn the same way do they?

Im a bit confused with the quidco admin fees, i thought it was £5 each year, however my account says Admin Fees - £7.52.... bit of a weird amount

monkey2929;2011068

Im a bit confused with the quidco admin fees, i thought it was £5 each … Im a bit confused with the quidco admin fees, i thought it was £5 each year, however my account says Admin Fees - £7.52.... bit of a weird amount

That will be spread over 2 years - post your screenshot of your earnings if you want me to help.

£5 a year my next one is due....worth every penny, earnt over £200 for £10 outlay....also earn money from wepromiseto and cashbackkings

It took my fee the other day. I now have the grand total of 35p - aren't I lucky! But its 35p more than I would have had.:-D

Agent_Silver;2011396

£5 a year my next one is due....worth every penny, earnt over £200 for £ … £5 a year my next one is due....worth every penny, earnt over £200 for £10 outlay....also earn money from wepromiseto and cashbackkings

There was no outlay!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963023
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …242783
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…918
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3042

See more discussions