Groups

How often do you meet scammers?

I sold something on ebay last night, the buyer was a nigerian scammer, they really went to quite a lot of effort to convince me they are legit. Unfortunatley they are a bit crap at it

Does make me wonder though, how common is it? Im a little concerned that if my dear old mum was in my position she may not have twigged...

7 Comments

you know what.. i am going to relist my phone after a week due to a scumster.. thats right scumster!!!
    you will need to follow the ebay procedure else you will not get a credit of your ebay fees....
    take care and all the best in selling your item mate...
    cheers....

You should go along with it and send them a turd in the post!

which phone is it

I'd say very common now...They're all rubbish though...I've had emails, met them on Ebay, Autotrader and facebook/myspace etc... They're everwhere!

its an iphone 3g unlocked and jailbroken,,,

ei8hty5ive;8601634

I'd say very common now...They're all rubbish though...I've had emails, … I'd say very common now...They're all rubbish though...I've had emails, met them on Ebay, Autotrader and facebook/myspace etc... They're everwhere!

My car is on autotrader, and ive had loads of nigerian scammer emails. spot them a mile off

Banned

whenever i walk into the bank, local corner shop or trendy wine bar ...........i am served by scammers on a daily basis they are everywhere im afraid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 22119
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1929
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?11
      5. word association Game74044547

See more discussions