Groups
    EXPIRED

How often does Bespokes do a 50p Friday?

Just wondering as I missed the one today

7 Comments

Every Friday??

From what I've seen, it's pretty random.

Once a week.

Firstly can I just wave hello to SupremeJaguar! Hi SJ :). The 50p deal has been going since September & is I believe weekly although they didn't bother last week as they did Black Friday deals instead.

I know they have a Facebook page and you can get email updates but with the email updates they do update sometimes after it's started so may not be much use.

They add items during they day to 50p Friday so as something sells out something goes on so it's with having a look during the day to see what they have.

deliveries are dependent on who you buy from - I wouldn't risk it for Christmas now but for getting stuff for yourself or for stocking up for extra gifts for later then yeah it's worth a punt for 50p

hi sorry but do u have to have special requirements or be with the bank to get offers? or can anyone sign up? x

nshenton1

hi sorry but do u have to have special requirements or be with the bank … hi sorry but do u have to have special requirements or be with the bank to get offers? or can anyone sign up? x

No - anyone can have one - so long as you are over 18 and UK resident - take a look at their FAQ page for more details:

bespokeoffers.co.uk/con…faq

Fairyfeet1964

No - anyone can have one - so long as you are over 18 and UK resident - … No - anyone can have one - so long as you are over 18 and UK resident - take a look at their FAQ page for more details:https://www.bespokeoffers.co.uk/consumer/faq

thank you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions