How old are you? are you male or female?

45 replies
Found 19th Apr 2011
oO sounds like some creepy pedo fishing thread!... but anyway im sure this may have been posted in misc before, but today is a different day.. people may be older or younger... (im guessing they will be older)

im sure we have a right random cross section of society on here but everyone has a little picture and we (at least i) cannot always tell!

does it matter? well not really but im a little curious

im a 23yr old chap

45 Comments

contrary to what most people think, im a 25yr old woman, when people reply to me i often get 'thanks chap' or 'dude' or something equally male related, strange considering i have a fairy as my avatar

inb4 the stalkers

23 M

Secret

Banned

15 year old male

So you want to know How tall we are, How old we are and whether we are male or female...?

Nice fishing brah

For the record...not telling - try and guess

28 female

lol, just answered this in your other thread

Original Poster

aardvarking

So you want to know How tall we are, How old we are and whether we are … So you want to know How tall we are, How old we are and whether we are male or female...?Nice fishing brah :{For the record...not telling - try and guess

well you can spell aadvark so your over 10yrs old old, and you name is king so i pressume your male... so your sumwhere between 10yrs old and probably 90 and a male

joeprosho

well you can spell aadvark so your over 10yrs old old, and you name is … well you can spell aadvark so your over 10yrs old old, and you name is king so i pressume your male... so your sumwhere between 10yrs old and probably 90 and a male

You forgot height

Oh and you can't spell aardvark..so under 10?
Edited by: "aardvarking" 19th Apr 2011

I'm sure there are sites for young chaps who are a 'a little curious' - didn't realise this was one! lol

Original Poster

aardvarking

You forgot height

well i think your 23yrs old, 80kg's, male and about 6ft 2"

estimated with help from this aardvark factfile
animals.nationalgeographic.com/ani…rk/

im in a happy long term relationship for anyone who thinks i might be doing some creepy fishing btw

joeprosho

well i think your 23yrs old, 80kg's, male and about 6ft 2" estimated with … well i think your 23yrs old, 80kg's, male and about 6ft 2" estimated with help from this aardvark factfile :Dhttp://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/aardvark/im in a happy long term relationship for anyone who thinks i might be doing some creepy fishing btw

No....no....and no...sorry.

oh and no...didn't see 4 answers!
Edited by: "aardvarking" 19th Apr 2011

what's all about the age thing? lmao!

Original Poster

aardvarking

No....no....and no...sorry. (_;)

well ill just have to take satisfaction from my effort then

best_bee

what's all about the age thing? lmao!

A different thread created by the OP...they seemed so creepy I thought I'd combine them myself (_;)

joeprosho

well you can spell aadvark so your over 10yrs old old, and you name is … well you can spell aadvark so your over 10yrs old old, and you name is king so i pressume your male... so your sumwhere between 10yrs old and probably 90 and a male

I assumed it was a verb, as in...

- You coming aardvarking tonight?- Nah, the wifes got me repainting the … - You coming aardvarking tonight?- Nah, the wifes got me repainting the pangolin

I think I'm the youngest member on this site, still in secondary education.

This site has saved me loads of money as well as showing me cheap websites.

joeprosho

- You coming aardvarking tonight?- Nah, the wifes got me repainting the … - You coming aardvarking tonight?- Nah, the wifes got me repainting the pangolin

Spot on my (internet) friend!

Original Poster

aardvarking

A different thread created by the OP...they seemed so creepy I thought … A different thread created by the OP...they seemed so creepy I thought I'd combine them myself (_;)

cant believe your so sceptical of me.. are these not better than the photo threads? where the same old people post there pics and everyone just jabbers on about trying to get particular members to post

Original Poster

coolsakil

I think I'm the youngest member on this site, still in secondary … I think I'm the youngest member on this site, still in secondary education.This site has saved me loads of money as well as showing me cheap websites.

this site definately doesnt save people money

joeprosho

well i think your 23yrs old, 80kg's, male and about 6ft 2" estimated with … well i think your 23yrs old, 80kg's, male and about 6ft 2" estimated with help from this aardvark factfile :Dhttp://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/mammals/aardvark/im in a happy long term relationship for anyone who thinks i might be doing some creepy fishing btw

That's what they all say ............and my smilies won't work arghhh

Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 19th Apr 2011

Original Poster

aardvarking

so whats aardvarking involve? rummaging around in stuff lol

coolsakil

I think I'm the youngest member on this site, still in secondary … I think I'm the youngest member on this site, still in secondary education.This site has saved me loads of money as well as showing me cheap websites.

i think i was the first youngest member on this site.

joeprosho

cant believe your so sceptical of me.. are these not better than the … cant believe your so sceptical of me.. are these not better than the photo threads? where the same old people post there pics and everyone just jabbers on about trying to get particular members to post

misk is srs internets - you have to take the rough with the smooth.... as it were.....

1) don't take offence at what people post

Original Poster

ALICOM007

i think i was the first youngest member on this site.

see i find it weird high school kids would be on here, purely as they dont have dispensible incomes for a start!

aardvarking

haha! wait a min, so is this thread created for particular peeps to respond to? lol! :p!

joeprosho

cant believe your so sceptical of me.. are these not better than the … cant believe your so sceptical of me.. are these not better than the photo threads? where the same old people post there pics and everyone just jabbers on about trying to get particular members to post

i just turned 34
female

just before you start any more weird threads, lol....
5 foot 6
shoe size 6
weight 8 stone 2lb

Banned

joeprosho

see i find it weird high school kids would be on here, purely as they … see i find it weird high school kids would be on here, purely as they dont have dispensible incomes for a start!

I do, sort of

No0b!$T

I do, sort of

don't spend your pocket money all at once X)

I'm a x2 dudette ; D

Original Poster

for instance one of the people who confuses me the most is plumberman, because i believe they are a middleaged woman?? not too sure though

Male
Cardiff

likes long walks in the park and the betting office

coolsakil

reported to mods as underage! expect a ban.

joeprosho

see i find it weird high school kids would be on here, purely as they … see i find it weird high school kids would be on here, purely as they dont have dispensible incomes for a start!

youd be suprised, half the Fs/Ft forum are under 16 lol

[/quote]

reported to mods as underage! expect a ban.

[/quote]

Noooooooooooo I need this site xD

I'm a 23 year old gal

ilovepink

Male67Cardifflikes long walks in the park and the betting office

i'm in love!

I'm a 45 year old desperate housewife.

64/M/CALI

chatroom age 13/F/NYC
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48910998
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games78
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604827
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769585

See more discussions