How old is HotUKDeals??

Found 15th Jan
Been a member nearly 12 years! How time flys!

Funny how people you make aware of the site (now app) joke about how skint they are lol....
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I would imagine there are many more people who buy and visit Hot deals but have never registered. I have Only been a member for 5 years.
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 15th Jan
SOUTHWALES3 h, 5 m ago

I would imagine there are many more people who buy and visit Hot deals but …I would imagine there are many more people who buy and visit Hot deals but have never registered. I have Only been a member for 5 years.

Yeah. The vast majority of visitors probably don't even have an account. I've been visiting for almost 10 years and only just created an account.
12 years and TWO DEALS. Dude you must be exhausted being so committed to the cause
Graham197930 m ago

12 years and TWO DEALS. Dude you must be exhausted being so committed to …12 years and TWO DEALS. Dude you must be exhausted being so committed to the cause

And what relevance is that to the question? 🤔
mccauley1 h, 2 m ago

And what relevance is that to the question? 🤔

You didn't ask a question cupcake.
Graham197919 h, 18 m ago

You didn't ask a question cupcake.

It's in the title... see the question mark. Why put cupcake at the end of your statement
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 16th Jan
LeahsMintytoutou13 m ago

It's in the title... see the question mark. Why put cupcake at the end of …It's in the title... see the question mark. Why put cupcake at the end of your statement

Why you going to run off and tell the HUKD police
Graham19792 m ago

Why you going to run off and tell the HUKD police

Eh?
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 16th Jan
LeahsMintytoutou54 m ago

Eh?

I wouldn't waste time on this troll! You won't get anywhere.
mccauley11 m ago

Bit like your TWO deals in TWELVE years!
mccauley3 h, 31 m ago

Agreed
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants