Groups

How open-minded are you?

Banned
    Are you judgmental, or are you a live and let live kind of person?

Do you enjoy new experiences or are you a stick in the mud?

52 Comments

Banned

I try my best to not be judgmental but it doesnt always work out that way, but i do try

as for new experiences, i will try anything i think is suitable for me and my family

Banned

im closed.....stuck in the 80's when life was good to me

Definitely a live and let live kinda person,I reserve judgement for when it's needed and have considered both sides of the coin.

All depends really. As far as I'm concerned, people can do what they want as long as it doesn't affect me or my kids (I'm not talking about murder or anything like that before anyone starts :-D ) Whilst I may not particularly like or agree with it, I try not to judge others for their choices or what they find enjoyable in life.

As for whether I like trying new things, entirely depends on what it is and what mood I'm in !!

Judgemental.

I'm a live and let live kind of person & I enjoy new experiences

Banned

the porter;6683004

i dont want to see 2 men kissing if my kids where around just my opinion

lol agreed, they can see two women kissing though :thumbsup:

the porter;6683004

But you do if they are not there. Kinky.

Banned

the porter;6683004

best put them to bed when watching them dvd's mate:-D

It is far too wide a spectrum, I suggest, from stick in the mud ( or is that a euphemism?) to 'enjoy new experiences' vis-a-via life's huge tapestry.
    Hence, I can't say whether I'm judgemental or not. Open-minded about what? Sexual pratices?
    Violence? Slavery? Happy slapping? Falling in the gutter vomiting?
    I am judgemental in some ways and not at all in others, depends upon the actual scenario.
    Is there any one at all who would say honestly that they do not mind/care/ would be happy to condone absolutely everything, no matter what, that happens and that they would join in 100%??

Banned

Goonieman;6683018

But you do if they are not there. Kinky.

ive got to say that made me laugh laugh laugh and still laughing

Original Poster Banned

chesso;6683075

It is far too wide a spectrum, I suggest, from stick in the mud ( or is … It is far too wide a spectrum, I suggest, from stick in the mud ( or is that a euphemism?) to 'enjoy new experiences' vis-a-via life's huge tapestry.Hence, I can't say whether I'm judgemental or not. Open-minded about what? Sexual pratices?Violence? Slavery? Happy slapping? Falling in the gutter vomiting?I am judgemental in some ways and not at all in others, depends upon the actual scenario.Is there any one at all who would say honestly that they do not mind/care/ would be happy to condone absolutely everything, no matter what, that happens and that they would join in 100%??

Let's stick to the social things of sexuality, drugs etc. and not the violence.

Banned

i am very judgemental but if people leave me alone i wont hurt them and i hate most people and im heartless but i seem to be happy 20% of the time so its all good

i will try new things but obviously no gay stuff:thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]I don't think I'm very judgemental. I never judge a book by its cover (although I don't like ugly people).

I live in the moment and yeah, I like new experiences. I like to see the world and have been to over 30+ countries (and stayed in 5* hotel, of course). [/COLOR]

Banned

The JFK;6683254

[COLOR="Red"]I don't think I'm very judgemental. I never judge a book by … [COLOR="Red"]I don't think I'm very judgemental. I never judge a book by its cover (although I don't like ugly people). I live in the moment and yeah, I like new experiences. I like to see the world and have been to over 30+ countries (and stayed in 5* hotel, of course). [/COLOR]

nice avatar:thumbsup:

straight outta compton

The JFK;6683254

[COLOR="Red"]I don't think I'm very judgemental. I never judge a book by … [COLOR="Red"]I don't think I'm very judgemental. I never judge a book by its cover (although I don't like ugly people). I live in the moment and yeah, I like new experiences. I like to see the world and have been to over 30+ countries (and stayed in 5* hotel, of course). [/COLOR]

who does brah, most of them just arnt nice people :lol:

i think im fairly open minded obv im a bit judgemental just like everyone, always try new things too

casparwhite;6683273

nice avatar:thumbsup:straight outta compton

micoo;6683277

who does brah, most of them just arnt nice people :lol:

[COLOR="Red"]^^YOU KNOW!!^^[/COLOR]

im both i think. I dont mind if it doesnt affect my family.
    I can be judgemental when it comes to how some DRAG they're kids up. ie out in the street playing at 2yr old. etc

As long as she stays away from my pooper, i'm pretty open minded.

casparwhite;6683273

nice avatar:thumbsup:straight outta compton

No it's not, Straight outta Compton has NWA looking down at the camera.

Hmm.. I think I'm pretty open minded as I'm rarely shocked. Don't think its my place to judge anyone else. Still experiment with my own boundaries at times. When someone comes to me with something that worries them my first thought is.. " how can I ease this for them", I'm not on this planet to judge anyone.

"There but for the grace of God.... "

Banned

thesaint;6683788

As long as she stays away from my pooper, i'm pretty open minded.No it's … As long as she stays away from my pooper, i'm pretty open minded.No it's not, Straight outta Compton has NWA looking down at the camera.

yeah its got a colour cover with nwa in red mr pedantic

did i say it was that album tho.....no

it was a refenece to a song i could of picked any and also where they were from

strength of street knowledge=none

[QUOTE=thesaint;6683788]As long as she stays away from my pooper, i'm pretty open minded.

What's wrong with some attention paid to your sheriffs badge then :w00t:

"There but for the grace of God.... "[/QUOTE]

Grace is that God's OH's name :?

renown;6683909

"There but for the grace of God.... "

Grace is that God's OH's name :?

[/QUOTE]

Oh my I just had improper thoughts :w00t:

Woooooo now I dont need the chocolate ;-)

I am in no position to be judgemental of anyones sexuality or drug preference. Live and let live.

can someone confirm this is yet another thread about homosexuals and druggies please?

To be honest..........i'm a mix of all 4 of those statmements depending on mood, circumstances etc.

Banned

boothy;6684944

can someone confirm this is yet another thread about homosexuals and … can someone confirm this is yet another thread about homosexuals and druggies please?

Thinly veiled, but yes, that is the subject.

Got no problems with gay people. It's not their fault and what they get up to in the privacy of their own homes is down to them. Just dont cruise toilets or try to chat me up.

Drugs are for people who's lives are somewhat incomplete without the fantasy they bring. Rather sad people tbh.

very.

Syzable;6684968

To be honest..........i'm a mix of all 4 of those statmements depending … To be honest..........i'm a mix of all 4 of those statmements depending on mood, circumstances etc.

we all are xxxx

Original Poster Banned

guv;6685024

Thinly veiled, but yes, that is the subject.Got no problems with gay … Thinly veiled, but yes, that is the subject.Got no problems with gay people. It's not their fault and what they get up to in the privacy of their own homes is down to them. Just dont cruise toilets or try to chat me up.Drugs are for people who's lives are somewhat incomplete without the fantasy they bring. Rather sad people tbh.

So we'll put you down as 'stick in the mud' Mr 9-5:thumbsup:

guv;6685024

Thinly veiled, but yes, that is the subject.Got no problems with gay … Thinly veiled, but yes, that is the subject.Got no problems with gay people. It's not their fault and what they get up to in the privacy of their own homes is down to them. Just dont cruise toilets or try to chat me up.Drugs are for people who's lives are somewhat incomplete without the fantasy they bring. Rather sad people tbh.

Thanks,

I agree that some people seem to use drugs to make up for being weak in other areas such as having no friends or bad choice of style etc

They are illegal as well of course

Banned

boothy;6684944

can someone confirm this is yet another thread about homosexuals and … can someone confirm this is yet another thread about homosexuals and druggies please?

guv;6685024

so you are both closed minded its what you are actually meaning to say(serious)

refer to the op

FilthAndFurry;6685057

So we'll put you down as 'stick in the mud' Mr 9-5:thumbsup:

I think happy and content is more appropriate:)

casparwhite;6685065

so you are both closed minded its what you are actually meaning to … so you are both closed minded its what you are actually meaning to say(serious)refer to the op

Illegal acts,close minded(drugs,injuring police officers etc etc)

legal acts,open minded,:)

A room full of 100 women would see less backbiting, bitching and handbags at dawn than you lot.

Does it give you internet fulfillment?

Banned

boothy;6685072

I think happy and content is more appropriate:)

seems like it.....logs in and starts trolling

the days been a bit of friendly banter until now........suddenly the tone changes to bitterness:thinking: and subtle backbiting

Syzable;6685092

A room full of 100 women would see less backbiting, bitching and handbags … A room full of 100 women would see less backbiting, bitching and handbags at dawn than you lot.Does it give you internet fulfillment?

reported for that sexual remark :-D

bitseylango;6685099

:whistling: :oops:

bitseylango;6685099

since when have you reported sexual remarks?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543735
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767113
      3. word association Game73844442
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114449

See more discussions