Groups

How random is this!!!!

Banned
    OK So I'm currently without a proper phone over the weekend as my number port backwards and forwards away from o2 is in a bit of a mess.

So basically I was stuck with silly o2's payg bolt ons which seem to take 48hrs to work - meaning I was paying 10p a text. Owch!

Anyway remembered I got a load of orange PAYG sims in a drawer, so quickly registered them. Rung up to register my details for my free £1 credit, and just in random chit chat mentioned I was only gonna use it for a couple of days.

Next thing the foreign sounding op put me on hold for a few mins, came back and said because I was only on Orange for a couple of days, he would give me 50 texts for free!

How random is that!

I thanked him and asked why, and he said maybe it will make me change my mind about vodafone and choose an orange sim only deal instead! (and I'm so impressed I may just do that!)

Hot Deal!!!

7 Comments

5 quids worth of texts for a coupleof mins effort aint bad well done

Score! Nice one... :thumbsup:

Next thing the foreign sounding op put me on hold for a few mins,

Lucky it weren't an "un-foreign" one.

Original Poster Banned

It was quite a random comment I guess. I meant I was struggling to hear him, both due to accent and call was really quiet, so I wasn't really understanding half of it, and it added to the surrealness of the call. He was a top bloke - I'm tempted to goto orange

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q306/LoonaMafoona/rim.jpg

about as random as that.

why would you want to block your rim

Original Poster Banned

Sounds bloody awful Chipstick!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?56
      2. Cheapest place to get ea access?11
      3. Samsung s8 trade in46