Groups

how reliable are HMV for delivery

hi do HMV normally ship pretty quick.

15 Comments

just ordered GH:world tour?

normally pretty quick. despatch within a few hours. faster than play and amazon (supersaver)

I'm still waiting for a CD 7 days after ordering. Annoying thing is, it's now cheaper instore and I work round the corner from it.

Usually about a week.

Doubt you would get anything in time for Xmas.

Original Poster

just rang the bolton store to see if they have what i want in stock, and they do but its £7 dearer, i dont see how they can get away with charging more instore than online when its the same company.

i hope they are quick as just ordered something for crimbo!!!

owens101;7263681

i hope they are quick as just ordered something for crimbo!!!

You may get lucky.

They seem to be a 'little' faster than Amazon but not as fast as say Game.

pink-ka;7263644

just rang the bolton store to see if they have what i want in stock, and … just rang the bolton store to see if they have what i want in stock, and they do but its £7 dearer, i dont see how they can get away with charging more instore than online when its the same company.

Well I imagine the cost of running stores costs more than running a single warehouse in the channel islands. So the prices in store will have to have a higher profit margin to make the stores profitable.

ordered those bullet for my valentine usb drives, they came within a few days.

I ordered a docking station on Sunday and there is so sign of it yet.
    I had an email saying it was on its way earlier in week but i am beginning to panic.
    Wish i had bought it instore as was same price there

I ordered a CD on Sunday and it came yesterday.

HMV are very hit & miss. I ordered a dvd a month ago, which didn't arrive at all. I had to get a refund on it 14 days after sale.

Having said that, my girlfriend's parents ordered a couple of PS3 games on Saturday, and they arrived Tuesday.

hmv have alwasy been fine for me

normally bout 4 days altogether

Most of the things I have ordered recently have took about a week for delivery from day of ordering

it's very hit and miss with hmv it's sometimes fast but most of the time (for me anyway) quite slow, usually just over a week.

almost as slow as zavvi
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3541326
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213645
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1860
      4. What is there free to do in your town?1624

See more discussions