How reliable is www.perfume-click.co.uk?

Found 12th Oct 2017
Hi, has anybody ordered perfume from perfume-click.co.uk?
I'm planning to place a order with them, just wondering if anyone have prior experience with them.

Thank you in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
I ordered from them about a year ago. Everything went perfect. Fast delivery, well packaged ect I'm planning on ordering some for Christmas gifts within the next months too. I recomend them after experience I had. They have great prices too
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 12th Oct 2017
Original Poster
LeahsMintytoutou15 m ago

I ordered from them about a year ago. Everything went perfect. Fast …I ordered from them about a year ago. Everything went perfect. Fast delivery, well packaged ect I'm planning on ordering some for Christmas gifts within the next months too. I recomend them after experience I had. They have great prices too

You boost my confidence, I will be placing order now. Thank you so much.
rosan137 m ago

You boost my confidence, I will be placing order now. Thank you so much.

No problem I remember I'd been in Superdrug and a cashier stopped me and persuaded me to buy some new celeb perfume for £25. She told me it was exclusive to Superdrug and there was only a couple left so I bought one. It did smell good.
i got home and found it on the perfume click website for £16! I returned the perfume to Superdrug, they gave me a full refund and put in a complaint as the sales assistant told me it was only available in Superdrug and that wasn't true. so yes I reccomend the perfume click site. Enjoy shopping
Whilst Leahs comment is very valid I have looked at several review sites and many seem to indicate that the items are fake, smell stale or packaging is not original. The website does state they have a returns policy but the item must be returned in unopened condition. Therefore once opened the refund is denied.
Order at your own risk, personally I would buy via another outlet such as fragrance direct or perfume shop for peace of mind rather than trying to save a few £'s, especially if purchasing as a gift.
If you haven't purchased yet, post on here what you're looking for and see if anyone can find the best deal for you.
Original Poster
Toptrumpet11 m ago

Whilst Leahs comment is very valid I have looked at several review sites …Whilst Leahs comment is very valid I have looked at several review sites and many seem to indicate that the items are fake, smell stale or packaging is not original. The website does state they have a returns policy but the item must be returned in unopened condition. Therefore once opened the refund is denied.Order at your own risk, personally I would buy via another outlet such as fragrance direct or perfume shop for peace of mind rather than trying to save a few £'s, especially if purchasing as a gift. If you haven't purchased yet, post on here what you're looking for and see if anyone can find the best deal for you.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet but I have been looking at Jimmy Choo Illicit Gift Set 60ml EDP + 100ml Body Lotion. It's the cheapest compared to others but I found 15% off on Franganceshop.co.uk.
Is this any good? From Tesco direct
what can you get it for at Fragranceshop
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 12th Oct 2017
Original Poster
Toptrumpet6 m ago

Is this any good? From Tesco directwhat can you get it for at Fragranceshop

Your's is cheaper by £4. Thank you. I might get from tesco.
Can't say I know the supplier but at least you can easily return it to Tesco for a refund if you're not happy with it.
Just seen the comments above and looked for the site on trust pilot website. It's got 5 stars and states 9.7 out of ten. Says excellent. Check for yourself
32240605-HYJ9q.jpg
Goto google.co.uk/amp….uk to read the reviews yourself

its also somehow partners with Tesco. I don't think Tesco would involve themself in fake products.
32240605-zKdx0.jpg
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 12th Oct 2017
LeahsMintytoutou36 m ago

Just seen the comments above and looked for the site on trust pilot …Just seen the comments above and looked for the site on trust pilot website. It's got 5 stars and states 9.7 out of ten. Says excellent. Check for yourself [Image] Goto https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/uk.trustpilot.com/amp/review/www.perfume-click.co.uk to read the reviews yourselfits also somehow partners with Tesco. I don't think Tesco would involve themself in fake products. [Image]

which is 8.7 more than John Lewis gets

Op one way of checking is doing a search on here, if a site doesn't appear at all on here then I would question if its a valid one, you can also check the deals and see feedback of hotdealers
Edited by: "eslick" 12th Oct 2017
Original Poster
eslick25 m ago

which is 8.7 more than John Lewis gets Op one way of checking is doing …which is 8.7 more than John Lewis gets Op one way of checking is doing a search on here, if a site doesn't appear at all on here then I would question if its a valid one, you can also check the deals and see feedback of hotdealers

That is what I actually did. Couldn't find any deals from this site, thought will get opinions from fellow Hotdealers.
Thank you to all for the input. You guys are the best. I have gone with Fragranceshop.
Probaby best.
Trust Pilot was set up with the best intentions but over the years people have abused the system by reviewing their own websites and products etc skewing the ratings in their favour.
I know @deeky posted a reliable website for review ratings but can't remember the name.
anyway, nothing beats fellow hukkers'opinions.
Toptrumpet20 m ago

Probaby best.Trust Pilot was set up with the best intentions but over the …Probaby best.Trust Pilot was set up with the best intentions but over the years people have abused the system by reviewing their own websites and products etc skewing the ratings in their favour.I know @deeky posted a reliable website for review ratings but can't remember the name.anyway, nothing beats fellow hukkers'opinions.

It was this site but is only for Amazon reviews I think.
Ive used them a couple of times without any problems, Delivery was within a couple of days and was cheapest for what I wanted at the time.
Stay away from this site, received only part of my order, missing 2 items and they refused a refund, replacement and were extremely unhelpful saying ‘we can’t help you any further.’ Daylight robbery. Had to go through my credit card company to get a refund.

Also received a couple of items that smelt of nothing like the product they were supposed to be, the perfumes disappeared in an hour, surely fakes and they are at the end of their shelf life. I’d definitely shop elsewhere that sells genuine products and offers responsible & good customer service.

Don’t trust trustpilot, dodgy businesses like Perfume Click are reviewing themselves and giving themselves high ratings, not genuine. Boots sells genuine items, is established & has an excellent reputation, this company Perfume Click is the complete opposite, the rating are definitely fake as are their products and atrocious ‘customer service.’ Steer clear and don’t waste your money on fake, old products & at the end of their shelf life, rather ay a bit extra and know you’re getting a genuine, fresh product from a genuine established company that has great after sales care too, unlike this shambles of a company.

check out genuine reviews here:
reviews.co.uk/com…k/1

I’d recommend The Perfume shop, the Gragrance shop, Superdrug & Boots :-)
Edited by: "AngelP" 3rd Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants