Groups

How Rich Are You?

Punch in your income at the Global Rich List and see where you rank:

globalrichlist.com/ind…phpglobalrichlist.com/ind…php

I'm in the top 0.83% of the world's population. Puts things in perspective, when you consider the stats on the site:

$30 could buy you an ER DVD Boxset OR a First Aid kit for a village in Haiti.

$73 could buy you a new mobile phone OR a new mobile health clinic to care for AIDS orphans in Uganda.

22 Comments

How accurate is that site? I was playing around and put in 10 million and it doesn't seem to change from 10 million to 1 billion. Do you think it's using real data or it's just making things up?

Edit: Thinking about it I guess they just split it into tiers and the top one is probably like anyone who makes over x a year. Good link though poppy10, really drives home how fortunate we are.

£108625 is the cut off point, £108624 puts you in the 0.1% category. £1 jumps to 0.01%. The number on the left seems pretty arbitrary.

I get 0.77, but I dont know what it means.

You are the 44,074,947richest person in the world!

YEY me!

acording to the little diagram, I am the richest little red man in the world :lol:

Not for much longer, when that baby arrives

Joshanna

Not for much longer, when that baby arrives

Ha ha ha, Agreed Joshanna. Minstrelman doesn't know what's gonna hit him:p

You're in the TOP 0.96% richest people in the world!

You are the 57,711,139 richest person in the world!

:lol:

that goes off how much im paid, not how much i have left over, i owe it all out and have the high maintainance missus robbing me left right and centre.

All you women are gold diggers :P (lets have some controversy on a wednesday morning lol)

Top 10.7% - no wonder I have no money left at the end of the month

MinstrelMan

:lol:that goes off how much im paid, not how much i have left over, i owe … :lol:that goes off how much im paid, not how much i have left over, i owe it all out and have the high maintainance missus robbing me left right and centre.All you women are gold diggers :P (lets have some controversy on a wednesday morning lol)

I think, possibly, you need to revert to the male/female debate thread, youll never live it down over there :shock:

25 pages of threads to go through to find it..... im suppossed to be working :lol:

You are the 853,945,861 richest person in the world!

thats good enough for me

You are the 809,194,122richest person in the world!

not bad for me
    seeing as though i work 5 hours a week

You're in the TOP 13.48%
    richest people in the world!

Banned

Tried mine. Just behind Fab Macca - bearing in mind the money I've given him buying his records is no surprise.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

im 3.11 i feel good now lol

0.67% - does that mean I win?

Warmtoe

That means its your round! :thumbsup:

Warmtoe

53 grand a year means you win quite a lot I'd say

You are the 107,565 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 0.001%
    richest people in the world!

And I'm skint every month!

katrb

107,565 You are the 107,565 richest person in the … 107,565 You are the 107,565 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 0.001% richest people in the world!And I'm skint every month!

Lol - a million a year?!

Wow - didn't realise half the planet earned less than £500 a year :-s
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211136
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…33
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1321
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764582

See more discussions