Found 15th May 2009
Do you think I'm over reacting or do I have the right to be seriously peeeeed off!!

If your OH told you last minute that he was going to B'ham with his mates for the weekend and said i'll call you when I get there, but they didnt. So you call them to ensure they arrived safely and they picked up and said "call u back in 5 mins" and they didnt bother until 3 hours later.... and their excuse?

Was in the resturant having a meal and my battery was low. sorry I got to go now as were going into the cinema. WTF??? Then they switch their phone off. How would you feel, frustrated? angry? upset?

How rude and out of order is that?

Just want ppls opnions because my OH does'nt think its a problem that he only call me when he feels its convenient.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
468 Comments

one word....

dumped

I'd drag him into the interrogation room.

rude with a capital R!

He's playing away hun. Sorry

bite it off

Original Poster

So i'm not being unfair or unreasonable then?

I advise you to not spend your weekend being resentful and annoyed but to go out with your friends and have fun like he is.

locks would be changed

Why aren't you out having a good time? You've got rid of him for the weekend, sounds good to me:-D

You sure he's with his "mates", what a ******!

Banned

Yeah, I would be well peed off, my hubby would be locked out lol.

Original Poster

harlzter;5224629

He's playing away hun. Sorry

No he isnt I know he with his two best mates, his best mates sis and her hubby as I could hear them in the background. Just think its out of order that I'm home alone and he doesn't even call to see if i'm ok. :cry:

Miss Money Penny;5224631

So i'm not being unfair or unreasonable then?

Yes you are.

Although it all depends how long you have been going out etc
He may of also not seen these friends for a long time, so having a good catch up.

Don't stress, go out and enjoy yourself.....he's only in Birmingham. If you feel disrespected end the relationship

Come on whats wrong with a few single guys having a weekend away

very suspicious, i would kick his butt! :x

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5224655

Why aren't you out having a good time? You've got rid of him for the … Why aren't you out having a good time? You've got rid of him for the weekend, sounds good to me:-D

Coz I'm broke so I have no choice but to sit at home

My hubbie went to portugal for 5 days with him mates about 6 months after we first got together.

He said he would ring me......needless to say 5 days later I got a phone call when he arrived back in the country!

I was majorly annoyed!

You are not wrong for being angry, upset, etc!!! It's not on he should ring when he says he will, or if thats not possible just text you to let you know why he cant ring.

Original Poster

tonyg1962;5224670

Nothing but its not a guys weekend away... he is with his mates sis and her hubby too

he aint single either... he's ment to be getting married to me next year !

We've had this situation.. you have to explain to him that doing that made you feel hurt and unwanted, but CHOOSE YOUR MOMENT. No point in moaning at him while he's away. Do it when he gets home and he wants to come in, have a bit of nookie...He's in "male mode" at the mo, just thinking about himself and his buddies. Keep calm and quiet and if he calls you first take it but be busy.. "Hi hon can't talk now, bye love you!" He'll understand hopefully!

Original Poster

he does this evry single time he goes out with his two best mates.... and each time he says sorry i won't do it again... but he does it over and over. I'm sooo angry! feel like i'm being treated like a mug.

Do you have any kids?

Oh dear - you aren't having a good day are you Miss Money Penny.

I hope your weekend looks up!

Good vibes coming your way
XxX

Miss Money Penny;5224658

No he isnt I know he with his two best mates, his best mates sis and her … No he isnt I know he with his two best mates, his best mates sis and her hubby as I could hear them in the background. Just think its out of order that I'm home alone and he doesn't even call to see if i'm ok. :cry:

youtube.com/wat…ted

Original Poster

KOGONAI;5224706

Do you have any kids?

No we don't.

Miss Money Penny;5224680

Nothing but its not a guys weekend away... he is with his mates sis and … Nothing but its not a guys weekend away... he is with his mates sis and her hubby toohe aint single either... he's ment to be getting married to me next year !

I feel sorry for him, he may never get out again let him have some fun.

Original Poster

harlzter;5224723

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJeysbHykIQ&feature=related

LOL... made me giggle!

Is this the first this is happening?

Original Poster

sven256;5224739

I feel sorry for him, he may never get out again let him have some fun.

Oh shhhh you, its not like that. It's about showing a bit of respect and not saying one thing and clearly doing another.

tonyg1962;5224670

Absolutely nothing, but if you care about someone you don't do it like that.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo

2 sides and all maybe but you get what you'll put up with.

Original Poster

saayinla;5224749

Is this the first this is happening?

He does it everytime he with his two best mates, who are two drop outs with no aim in life. he call's me when he out an about in general, but when he is with them he just doesn't bother :x

U've spoken about the same thing b4?? He aint gonna change....kick him out:-p

Miss Money Penny;5224702

he does this evry single time he goes out with his two best mates.... and … he does this evry single time he goes out with his two best mates.... and each time he says sorry i won't do it again... but he does it over and over. I'm sooo angry! feel like i'm being treated like a mug.

I'm sorry, but you get treated how you allow yourself to be treated. If he does it all the time and gets away with it, why is he going to stop?

You need to wait till he's home, then talk to him calmly and tell him it stops, now. if he does it again, that's it, and I'm afraid you have to stick to your word.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5224752

Absolutely nothing, but if you care about someone you don't do it like … Absolutely nothing, but if you care about someone you don't do it like that.

My point exactly :thumbsup:

ChipSticks;5224752

Absolutely nothing, but if you care about someone you don't do it like … Absolutely nothing, but if you care about someone you don't do it like that.

Agreed.

The ring is not yet on the finger and he is already taking advantage of you... you had better nip it in the bud now or that is what you have to look forward to in the future... :whistling:

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5224775

I'm sorry, but you get treated how you allow yourself to be treated. If … I'm sorry, but you get treated how you allow yourself to be treated. If he does it all the time and gets away with it, why is he going to stop?

True... very true. What do you suggest I do then? How do make someone realise that they can't treat you like your not even worth any respect?

hannah19790;5224774

U've spoken about the same thing b4?? He aint gonna change....kick him … U've spoken about the same thing b4?? He aint gonna change....kick him out:-p

+1 do a bobbit on him first though.

Original Poster

Nemz;5224784

The ring is not yet on the finger and he is already taking advantage of … The ring is not yet on the finger and he is already taking advantage of you... you had better nip it in the bud now or that is what you have to look forward to in the future... :whistling:

That's what I'm trying to do... but he under estimates how much it's effecting me because he does it every time. Everyone has a limit and once you've reached that limit you just snap.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69750
  2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
  3. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11
  4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…44

See more discussions