how sad for this poor baby

just seen this on yahoo newspage

20 Comments

wulshaz;6596572

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091016/tuk-baby-s-body-found-at-recycle-centre-6323e80.html

oh god thats horrible i cant even read it all

Banned

how very sad, hope mum is found and gets the help she needs

Poor woman too, obviously it was a difficult birth and she was so shocked she didnt know what to do

Original Poster

must have been so traumatic for both of them and the mum must be in some state i am assuming as you never know the circumstances poor things

Banned

bad news. this is going around as email. i got another email today about stories and pics of the mutilated and blown up bodies of babies who are the casualty's of war and treason like in Iraq or Palestine :-(

Saw this on the news this morning. Very sad. :-( Hope they find the mother in time and get her the help she needs.

Polly_P;6596626

Poor woman too, obviously it was a difficult birth and she was so shocked … Poor woman too, obviously it was a difficult birth and she was so shocked she didnt know what to do

how heartbreaking is that............giving birth is traumatic enough with all the medical experts around you............but to do it alone its just so awful. I hope they find her quick and give her all the help and support she needs

Poor baby..................

Syzable;6596646

Saw this on the news this morning. Very sad. :-( Hope they find the … Saw this on the news this morning. Very sad. :-( Hope they find the mother in time and get her the help she needs.

+1

Original Poster

she must be traumatised but hopefully she gets medical attention soon as you dont know what state she is in

i dont understand? how did the baby get into the black bin liner? was it a home delivery or something? If they didnt go to the hospital it has illegal immigrant written all over it. ?

On a positive how lucky was this baby......
uk.news.yahoo.com/4/2…tml
Felt sick at the thought..x

scott1295;6596714

i dont understand? how did the baby get into the black bin liner? was it … i dont understand? how did the baby get into the black bin liner? was it a home delivery or something? If they didnt go to the hospital it has illegal immigrant written all over it. ?

:?

It could be anyone...........the mother would have had it at home but she is not in a fit mental state which is why she has done it. :thumbsup:

Banned

scott1295;6596714

i dont understand? how did the baby get into the black bin liner? was it … i dont understand? how did the baby get into the black bin liner? was it a home delivery or something? If they didnt go to the hospital it has illegal immigrant written all over it. ?

how the hell do you think it got there :roll:

does it really matter who it was

Well there's an awful lot of sympathy for the mother - mine is entirely with the poor innocent baby. The mother had choices - she could have & should have got medical help. The poor baby had no choice. Why people would choose to sympathise with someone who has cause the death of a baby is beyond me.

bluedave;6597177

Well there's an awful lot of sympathy for the mother - mine is entirely … Well there's an awful lot of sympathy for the mother - mine is entirely with the poor innocent baby. The mother had choices - she could have & should have got medical help. The poor baby had no choice. Why people would choose to sympathise with someone who has cause the death of a baby is beyond me.

Because at this stage we don't know what mental state she was in. If she was fit and well then there is a case to answer but if she was mentally ill then she wouldn't have likely had a choice so to speak as she wouldn't comprehend what she is doing.

Innocent till proven guilty and history shows in these cases that the mother is usually very ill.

Lol

Syzable;6597203

Because at this stage we don't know what mental state she was in. If she … Because at this stage we don't know what mental state she was in. If she was fit and well then there is a case to answer but if she was mentally ill then she wouldn't have likely had a choice so to speak as she wouldn't comprehend what she is doing.Innocent till proven guilty and history shows in these cases that the mother is usually very ill.

Yeah - just like the Peter Sutcliffe & Ian Brady were mentally ill!

JACKIT99;6597220

Lol

?????????????? You find it funny?

bluedave;6597266

Yeah - just like the Peter Sutcliffe & Ian Brady were mentally ill!

There is a very clear difference between the mental illness that a mother in this case and those 2 suffered.

But each to their own. IT's all opinions at the end of the day.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions