Found 20th Jul 2009
He is on holiday in Greece where the weather is 90 degrees and he spends nearly all day on the tinternet!!!! (facebook)
How sad is he?
His kids must be sat around the laptop looking out of the window, dreaming of being outside.
Come on, whats the point, how sad

22 Comments

gawd, that is bad.

Why on earth spend all that money to do that?

Banned

is this satire?

maybe he uses it around the pool on sun bathign on beech

This a dig at the stain?? LMAO

Yeah, Facebook = 21st century geek

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5802882

gawd, that is bad.Why on earth spend all that money to do that?

I think he is very sad, must live a very shallow life.
He keeps leaving me messages to contact him but I haven't

Banned

maybe its the evening and hes on the internet while the kids are sleeping?

Thats very sad, im going there 2 weeks on sat, cant wait

Original Poster

casparwhite;5802887

is this satire?

no
kylejohns;5802889

maybe he uses it around the pool on sun bathign on beech

yes, but even so.....
Paddy_o_furniture;5802892

This a dig at the stain?? LMAO

no, another saddo
shauneco;5802898

Yeah, Facebook = 21st century geek

waste on money

Original Poster

casparwhite;5802903

maybe its the evening and hes on the internet while the kids are sleeping?

no, its thro' the day:?

Original Poster

julie 2;5802910

Thats very sad, im going there 2 weeks on sat, cant wait

Have a lovely time, leave the lappy at home if i were you:thumbsup:

annoys me too when my mates are on msn/facebook when their on holiday. You'd think they'd like to get away from it all.

Maybe he's doing it on his mobile whilst actually out in the sun. Lets hope the sad f***er ends up with a massive phone bill for data abroad. *inserts evil laugh*

Banned

Are you sure he's actually in Greece?

Poor people who lack personality will often try to grab your attention by making things up. Maybe that's what's happened here?

Does he live in a bit of a slum?

skusey;5802939

Have a lovely time, leave the lappy at home if i were you:thumbsup:

thanks, no lappy with me just the family:-D

It's the last thing I be doing if I was away on holiday,if I had a laptop I wouldn't even take it with me for a few days away here in U.K even for a bit use in evening,nevermind a holiday abroad.

Original Poster

guv;5802947

Are you sure he's actually in Greece?Poor people who lack personality … Are you sure he's actually in Greece?Poor people who lack personality will often try to grab your attention by making things up. Maybe that's what's happened here?Does he live in a bit of a slum?

yeh he must be, he was chomping on a kebab.
TBH, he lives in steptoes old house up north somewhere

Original Poster

Uncle Monkey;5802944

Maybe he's doing it on his mobile whilst actually out in the sun. Lets … Maybe he's doing it on his mobile whilst actually out in the sun. Lets hope the sad f***er ends up with a massive phone bill for data abroad. *inserts evil laugh*

But its a holiday. Holiday=serious break
julie 2;5802948

thanks, no lappy with me just the family:-D

good on ya, same as me in 2 weeks time, sunny Majorca:)

Banned

skusey;5802959

yeh he must be, he was chomping on a kebab.TBH, he lives in steptoes old … yeh he must be, he was chomping on a kebab.TBH, he lives in steptoes old house up north somewhere

Sounds depressing.

Are the kids miserable looking and wished they had a different dad?

Original Poster

guv;5802992

Sounds depressing.Are the kids miserable looking and wished they had a … Sounds depressing.Are the kids miserable looking and wished they had a different dad?

I think they are locked in the toilet when he sits all day on the tinternet, muchos saddo

Geez, if the man wants to be on the internet and that relaxes him? What is the problem? I'm sure everyone here does something we'd all find either weird or 'saddo' as you call it.
Funny thing is we don't seem to have a life either, I'm sure we all could be doing something else, more important rather than being on this site?

addiction is so common these days, at least he's not dressed as batman haging from the light fitting!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions