how safe, easy, difficult, or avoid selling on Amazon?

can anyone advice how safe is it or easy, difficult, or any problems selling on Amazon? as compared to ebay.

any advice pls

thanks

6 Comments

We looked at it for work, and as far as I can see it costs you 17.5% in fees to sell on there - suddenly Ebay's fees looked a lot more reasonable! :w00t:

The only thing is that when you google a product, stuff on Amazon does seem to come up quite high in the search listings...

Worth a try as I know people who have sold on there ok but yep 17.5% ain't cheap !

tallpete33;8782328

Worth a try as I know people who have sold on there ok but yep 17.5% … Worth a try as I know people who have sold on there ok but yep 17.5% ain't cheap !

Do you know if the people who sold on there put their prices up to compensate for the charges? That would be the only way I can see that it would be worth it ... unless you use it to get new business and then get people to buy direct from you...

Original Poster

had a read at the website given by the 1st poster.... really scary... unfair and all that... but... its worst with ebay. where does all this ends?

Original Poster

gumtree? it will take months to sell anything there...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047184
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767461
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691424
    4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …22

See more discussions