How should i sale this

Found 2nd Oct 2007
Well with ebays half price listing day coming up we want to get rid of my bros old bed. Its one of those metal frame bunkbeds with desk and futon below. Thing is we have dismantled it so any picture we take of the bed would be of the components. I really dont want to put a pic from a website on as i hate it when people do that so what could i do?
Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

ryancs

Well with ebays half price listing day coming up we want to get rid of my … Well with ebays half price listing day coming up we want to get rid of my bros old bed. Its one of those metal frame bunkbeds with desk and futon below. Thing is we have dismantled it so any picture we take of the bed would be of the components. I really dont want to put a pic from a website on as i hate it when people do that so what could i do?Thanks

got any old pics of it? be honest too, just show a pic of it dismantled.

Original Poster

No i havnt got any old pics do you think if i just take some pics of all the marks etc then get one from the net?

ryancs

No i havnt got any old pics do you think if i just take some pics of all … No i havnt got any old pics do you think if i just take some pics of all the marks etc then get one from the net?

thats what i would do.

I suggest you put it all back together to take a pic then take it down again.

Nah, get a picture from the web of what the bed looks like when put together (state that in the listing! Put 'Picture for display purposes only' or summit like that) , but also include a picture of all the bits, so people can see its in your possesion :thumbsup:

Hope this kinda helps ya out!

That's exactly what I was going to suggest - nothing wrong with a stock photo to illustrate what it looks like and then actual pictures of the components to show it's yours.

I do agree with you on the use of stock photos however as long as you have some of your own photos I think it's fine.

John

Original Poster

Thats great thanks alot ill give you all the item No on thursday to get your approval;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Holiday discount centre is a scam34
    2. Camera33
    3. Can I giveaway film digital codes on here?22
    4. Anyone know if amazon will be having any prime membership discounts in the …77

See more discussions