Groups

how should i torment my girlfriend?

I often torment my girlfriend on a nite as she is a heavy sleeper and i dont sleep.
    I have a lot of videos of me having 'conversations' while she sleeps, poking her face, scaring her, making the dogs lick her face, one of the best ones was when i came home from a boozy nite out with a mexican moustash and stood over her staring agresivley, she awoke with a bit of a fright, made her cry.

how should i torment her tonite as shes annoyed me a bit tonite and im running out of ideas?

120 Comments

:lol:

!!!!!!!!!!

I think you should buy her flowers and apologise!

ur cruel

Sick Geet Leave Her Alone Befor She Leaves You----alone

stick toothpaste or vix vapo rub all over her face, when she wakes up, she'll be in tears

wow! you sound like a keeper!

Is this real?? :?

micoo;6107543

Micoo do you have a piccy for this situation? lol x x x

Banned

give her an inverted mohican

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3292/3120595604_f17726aca8.jpg

ClarityofMind;6107559

Micoo do you have a piccy for this situation? lol x x x

i think this will suffice

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/gobsmacked.jpg

awww poor lass i wouldnt dare go to sleep if u were around lol

Has to be something involving balancing your testes somewhere on her head and pics/vids . . . .

Jus sayin . . . .

micoo;6107570

You need the loo brah???

Or you jus followed thru???

Banned

micoo;6107570

where is the thread of the emotion ones?

micoo;6107570

That works for me hunni lol! x x x

bykergrove;6107588

where is the thread of the emotion ones?

hotukdeals.com/for…814

thats funny dude

what i normally do if the OH goes a bed before me i wait till hes proper asleep and jump on the bed shouting WAKE UP and it scares the beejeezus outta him :lol: :giggle:

micoo;6107570

cute

put shaving foam in her hand then wake her up....people always touch their faces :??

You Are A Fool And It Will Be Your Undoing Im Ashamed To Be The Same Spicies As You You Are Sick And I Feel So Sorry For Your Girl Friend

Original Poster

I have a good one of her talking in her sleep but i have a d600 and it doesnt connect to my laptop, so i cant put it online, anyone know how i could do this?

lil_tiger;6107612

put shaving foam in her hand then wake her up....people always touch … put shaving foam in her hand then wake her up....people always touch their faces :??

no u tickle their face and he slap themselves with shaving foam :lol: did it to a m8 one he didnt even wake up, it was all dried on the next day :lol:

how about salt water in her mouth

Original Poster

raptorcigs;6107613

You Are A Fool And It Will Be Your Undoing Im Ashamed To Be The Same … You Are A Fool And It Will Be Your Undoing Im Ashamed To Be The Same Spicies As You You Are Sick And I Feel So Sorry For Your Girl Friend

eh? she loves it. you got a girlfriend? try it on her, you would be suprised.

micoo;6107619

no u tickle their face and he slap themselves with shaving foam :lol: did … no u tickle their face and he slap themselves with shaving foam :lol: did it to a m8 one he didnt even wake up, it was all dried on the next day :lol:

yup...but if hes gonna sleep with her i doubt he will want a loada dried foam to wake up to :?

your so mean! lol

raptorcigs;6107613

You Are A Fool And It Will Be Your Undoing Im Ashamed To Be The Same … You Are A Fool And It Will Be Your Undoing Im Ashamed To Be The Same Spicies As You You Are Sick And I Feel So Sorry For Your Girl Friend

chill mate! sum gyallizz love diss shizzleee :P

lil_tiger;6107631

yup...but if hes gonna sleep with her i doubt he will want a loada dried … yup...but if hes gonna sleep with her i doubt he will want a loada dried foam to wake up to :?

good point :lol:

squadonline;6107621

how about salt water in her mouth

salt water or salty liquid :thinking:

cos one really would provoke an argument i would guess :w00t:

squadonline;6107635

chill mate! sum gyallizz love diss shizzleee :P

:lol: im the hukd gangsta u cant pull tht off fool :lol:

micoo;6107649

:lol: im the hukd gangsta u cant pull tht off fool :lol:

u dont luk lyka gangsta...look at that pic.... u call that a gangsta ....:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Hide all her AA batteries.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6107545

!!!!!!!!!!I think you should buy her flowers and apologise!

she doesnt like flowers she likes shoes. bought her some allready this week so im good.:thumbsup:

I thought you rock a fella?

I think he's messing around with her and surely she takes it as a joke otherwise she'd have left him?

squadonline;6107658

u dont luk lyka gangsta...look at that pic.... u call that a gangsta … u dont luk lyka gangsta...look at that pic.... u call that a gangsta ....:whistling::whistling::whistling:

thts not gangsta

this is gangsta

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/gangsta.jpg

lil_tiger;6107639

salt water or salty liquid :thinking:cos one really would provoke an … salt water or salty liquid :thinking:cos one really would provoke an argument i would guess :w00t:

i meant salt water..cuz ther r other salty liquids which arnt clean as salty water :santa:

have you thought of seeing a counseller? you need help.

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6107667

I thought you rock a fella?I think he's messing around with her and … I thought you rock a fella?I think he's messing around with her and surely she takes it as a joke otherwise she'd have left him?

yeh she sees the funny side next day. she has a good sence of humor.

micoo;6107668

thts not gangstathis is gangsta:lol:

nah man.. its not in the fayce.....
    ya gotta amyfayce ...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions