Groups

How Smart is Your Right Foot ?

How Smart is Your Right Foot ?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind !! ............... you will keep
    trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but bet you can't. !

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and
    make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
    right hand.

Your foot will change direction.

I told you so .....And there's nothing you can do about it................

17 Comments

aghhhhh!!! freaky!!!

My left foot does the same :?

Original Poster

steevieboy4u;2972464

My left foot does the same :?

& mine !! .... try & do both feet at the same time, one clockwise & one anti-clockwise, then draw a '9' with one hand & a '6' with the other :w00t: oh & I forgot to say you have to be very drunk first to try this one !

My right foot is quite dumb, cant do it

My Left Foot Wont Bloody Move At All:-(

raptorcigs;2972550

If i were you i'd see a doctor fast, or not so fast if you have to hop there

Banned

Doesn't it depend on how you draw a six? if you start with the circle going clock wise then up your foot carries on going clock wise too.

Stupid foot!

Actually it is the same if you draw a 9 from the tail up. Try an 8, your foot gets really confused!

hmmm i think i am weird i can do it ;-) and my foot dont change direction etc

Predikuesi;2973131

Stupid foot!Actually it is the same if you draw a 9 from the tail up. Try … Stupid foot!Actually it is the same if you draw a 9 from the tail up. Try an 8, your foot gets really confused!

Never seen my foot move so crazy doing the number 8 lol

lumoruk;2973083

Doesn't it depend on how you draw a six? if you start with the circle … Doesn't it depend on how you draw a six? if you start with the circle going clock wise then up your foot carries on going clock wise too.

true, just tried drawing the circle of the 6 clockwise first and it didn't change

GF just tried it (left handed) and her foot never changed direction

raptorcigs;2972550

;-) don't know exactly how to respond to that :giggle:

draw a six from the middle outwards and your foot wll keep going in same direction. :whistling:

Heather Mills could do this !!!

didnt work for me

Original Poster

mrtootough;2973449

Heather Mills could do this !!!

lol

jackt010;2973160

hmmm i think i am weird i can do it ;-) and my foot dont change … hmmm i think i am weird i can do it ;-) and my foot dont change direction etc

Me too - going to the docs now:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery66
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125

See more discussions