Groups

How smart is your right foot??

1. WITHOUT anyone watching you and while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise Circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it!

img479.imageshack.us/img…jpg

22 Comments

Weird!

Try drawing a number 8 instead of a 6!! :lol:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

Try drawing a number 8 instead of a 6!! :lol:

LMAO :w00t:

Woa - that's freaky

I've hurt ankle......air writing 696880!!!:oops: :-D

better mention..that is NOT my phone number!!!!!!!

my number is...........??????

mine didn't n i wasnt even tryin hard, does that mean my foots smart or im a freak

Argh! So weird. That has to be worth a dose of rep. Never come across that one before

Edit: Oh dear, I can't rep young Emma again so soon, lol.

lol lovin that

not if u write the 6 backwards it dont!
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LOL[/SIZE]

MBeeching

Argh! So weird. That has to be worth a dose of rep. Never come across … Argh! So weird. That has to be worth a dose of rep. Never come across that one before :)Edit: Oh dear, I can't rep young Emma again so soon, lol.

How about me for my mention of the number 8! ;-) :giggle:

Weird! :w00t:

Who discovers these things in the first place I wonder?? :?

suze

Who discovers these things in the first place I wonder?? :?

Emma does :lol:

Thought being left handed would make a difference, but no I changed too. Decided to try the other foot/hand & same thing happened. Maybe this is why they say we're all like sheep.

Pawsntails - you must be from a different animal species:w00t:

very funny got any more of these emma rep given:-D

i was giving birdyboy some rep too for the number 8 but the kids hit the keyboard but i think you still got it.:giggle:

pawsntails

mine didn't n i wasnt even tryin hard, does that mean my foots smart … mine didn't n i wasnt even tryin hard, does that mean my foots smart or im a freak

Mine neither :?

Mine didnt, tried it a few more times and it did eventually :giggle: I think my foot was asleep!

ny1 done this?? its impossible almost cos ur left hand side of ur brain operates the right hand side of ur body n vice versa

hiphop_dont_stop

ny1 done this?? its impossible almost cos ur left hand side of ur brain … ny1 done this?? its impossible almost cos ur left hand side of ur brain operates the right hand side of ur body n vice versa

So basically, if this doesn't work then you've got a double jointed brain - I want one of those. Where's the best Hot Deal:thinking:

fireheaven

Mine neither :?

Mine neither, but OH pointed out that I start my 6 from the middle and finish at the top so maybe that's why.

Emma how on earth did you discover this anyway????? You must spend too much time sitting in front of your PC :giggle:

Original Poster

LOL someone emailed it to me, I didn't make it up

emmajk42

LOL someone emailed it to me, I didn't make it up

Liar, I think you actually just sit there and attempt stupid things then post them :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4171851
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764647
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2496
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions