How so cheap

Posted 2nd MarEdited by:"sprocket"
How is this person selling these codes so cheap. I have been looking around and its like half the price. I bought one and entered into my Xbox account and all checkec fine and worked. And no its nothing to do with me and its not a plug, im just curious how he is selling at this price.

Should really add: Its $3,500,000 for GTA on the Xbox.

ebay.co.uk/itm…Vt2
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
12 Comments
At that price, why only one?
It’s money laundering, stolen cards and accounts...
He's been selling them for over 6months at that price.
Luckyluke0202/03/2020 14:17

Could have all been bought with this guys credit Could have all been bought with this guys credit https://www.trueachievements.com/n40891/microsoft-engineer-volodymyr-kvashuk-fraud

What a legend
Luckyluke0202/03/2020 14:17

Could have all been bought with this guys credit Could have all been bought with this guys credit https://www.trueachievements.com/n40891/microsoft-engineer-volodymyr-kvashuk-fraud

He should have never bought that mansion and Tesla, Send it through tons of crypto accounts dont even touch it for decades
It maybe a little risky since who knows what crypto will be like in 30 years, I'll take the 20years probably serve less on bail than I'll have a nice paycheck the government could never touch if they wanted
It's like robbing tons of gold, burying the money and telling the police where the gold is, they may knock off a couple years if you tell but yeah don't do that

That's if you get caught, getting caught is stupid and probably when they found out their employee on $50k a year or whatever he was paid has a mansion and Tesla
Edited by: "Norseg" 2nd Mar
Norseg02/03/2020 20:06

He should have never bought that mansion and Tesla, Send it through tons …He should have never bought that mansion and Tesla, Send it through tons of crypto accounts dont even touch it for decades It maybe a little risky since who knows what crypto will be like in 30 years, I'll take the 20years probably serve less on bail than I'll have a nice paycheck the government could never touch if they wantedIt's like robbing tons of gold, burying the money and telling the police where the gold is, they may knock off a couple years if you tell but yeah don't do thatThat's if you get caught, getting caught is stupid and probably when they found out their employee on $50k a year or whatever he was paid has a mansion and Tesla

Yes and he declared the crypto on his tax returns, who gifts millions of crypto for no reason?
jamie1503/03/2020 08:00

Yes and he declared the crypto on his tax returns, who gifts millions of …Yes and he declared the crypto on his tax returns, who gifts millions of crypto for no reason?

If Microsoft fraud team didn't find out the FBI would they was probably already investigating him

Maybe he could say he's being crypto mining?
Idk there's a way criminals transfer their millions out of crypto
Edited by: "Norseg" 3rd Mar
Norseg03/03/2020 13:36

If Microsoft fraud team didn't find out the FBI would they was … If Microsoft fraud team didn't find out the FBI would they was probably already investigating himMaybe he could say he's being crypto mining?Idk there's a way criminals transfer their millions out of crypto

To mine millions he would need many thousands of high end PCs, good luck showing proof.
jamie1503/03/2020 14:32

To mine millions he would need many thousands of high end PCs, good luck …To mine millions he would need many thousands of high end PCs, good luck showing proof.

Sold them, I paid in cash sold privately
It's suspecious but it's circumstantial evidence

But still there's a better way idk how
Or you could simply say you bought bitcoin when it was cheap and it turned into millions
So a investment? They can't prove anything
Also now I think about it a gift is suspecious but it's circumstantial but still don't say it's a gift from family since they'll know family aren't that rich, it's just too suspecious
It would be more believable saying you bet Tom Cruise at a bar and he thought you was so cool so he recruited you as the new head of Scientology and gave you a couple million as a retainer
Edited by: "Norseg" 3rd Mar
Norseg03/03/2020 14:34

Sold them, I paid in cash sold privately It's suspecious but it's …Sold them, I paid in cash sold privately It's suspecious but it's circumstantial evidenceBut still there's a better way idk how Or you could simply say you bought bitcoin when it was cheap and it turned into millions So a investment? They can't prove anythingAlso now I think about it a gift is suspecious but it's circumstantial but still don't say it's a gift from family since they'll know family aren't that rich, it's just too suspeciousIt would be more believable saying you bet Tom Cruise at a bar and he thought you was so cool so he recruited you as the new head of Scientology and gave you a couple million as a retainer

Bitcoin transaction history is openly available. If they search up wallet address they will see exact times Bitcoin was sent to the address and from which address it was sent from. If they follow the money they will find its original source and date.
For that price you could buy a premium subscription to an undetected in-game modification menu and drop yourself unlimited amounts of money with no risk of Rockstar doing anything because they just don't care. Or for free you can join a drop mod discord and join servers modders are currently active on and follow them around with obsolutely no risk.

Just an idea
Edited by: "MrCollective" 7th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants