EXPIRED

How sorry can CPW be and still not pay my £20 refund cheque?

Use them at your peril... read their e-mail responses

04 October 2005

Thank you for your email regarding your refund. Please accept my
apology for the delay in replying.

We have received the two SIM cards that you have returned. A cheque
for the amount of £20.00 will be issued within the next 14 days.

21st April 2006

Thank you for your email, which we received on the 10th April 2006. I appreciate your patience in awaiting a reply.

I deeply regret that you have not yet received your £20.00 cheque refund, and have raised a request for it to be reissued to our Retail Refunds department; kindly allow between 14-21 days for this cheque to be received. I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

19 May 2006

I am sincerely sorry for the ongoing issue regarding your cheque refund. For some reason our system was not accepting the request. I have contacted the relevant department and can assure you that your £20 cheque will be sent to you as soon as possible. Please allow 10 working days. I can assure you on that.

Accept my sincere apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused you. I can understand your frustrations. This was not our intension.

12 June 2006

Thank you for your email received on 11th June 2006. I appreciate you waiting for a reply.

Please accept my apologies for the poor service you have received.

I have again requested that the £20.00 cheque is sent to you. Please allow up to 17 days to receive this.

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter.

13 June 2006 (in response to suggestion of 17 day wait)

Thank you for your e-mail received on 12th June 2006.

I can understand your frustrations. Please accept my sincere apologies.

I can assure you that we have contacted the relevant department regarding your check refund. Please allow 5 to 7 working days.

To arrange a call back, kindly confirm the day, time and number that will be most convenient for you and I will arrange that for you.

Once again please accept my sincere apologies. It is never in our intension to cause undue stress to our customers.

14 June 2006

Thank you for your e-mail received on 13th June 2006.
Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.I have added your request to my calendar to ensure you are contacted on the 20th June 2006 at 9am.I look forward to speaking with you then

2 Comments

Is there a store near you?? You could visit them and scram bloody murder. Alternatively, you could forward everything you've just posted back to them saying that it's been promised however many times and you haven't received it, and that you don't want to have to take up legal proceedings against them for it (don't have to... but it's worth mentioning, lol).

I really don't expect this poor standard of behaviour from CPW. Did they talk to you on the 20th or not??

I don't know how effective it is, but you're supposed to be able to contact the guys at the top by selecting the department for the "CEO Office" on THIS FORM.

Original Poster

Thanks Duck,

The CEO link lets us enter details but then fails when you try to send.

They did phone but guess what? Some poor underpaid CPW employee promises to look into it etc. etc. - no point in shooting the messenger.

I am just warning people.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?79
    2. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.1010
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2437
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122

See more discussions