Expired

How the heck do you get a gold flamedeer?

Found 15th Dec 2013
Is it timing thing? Is there a knack to it? Does it have anything to do with length of member (That's membership to HUKD) as if that's the case I'd be hanging with the big boys, with my 7+ years membership.

A little help and advice would be gratefully received. Spare a thought for an old fogey......Help the aged at Christmas
Community Updates
11 Comments
Well ive only found 1 silver let alone any gold lol.
Perhaps you check out the 200 other threads asking the same question?
Its random i got on friday a 2 quid voucher which i traded the code for a silver i didnt have. So ive got all my silver now and duplicate whites on all apart from xmas one.

might trade a dup white to level it all so ive got all two whites and one silver.

their very hard to get.
Drooler

Perhaps you check out the 200 other threads asking the same question?

Well I thought I'd ask as there are too many posts for me to go through in order to get an answer.
Thanks for your reply anyway - most appreciated!!!
Pure luck
siouxie

Well ive only found 1 silver let alone any gold lol.

Sounds as though you've got as much luck as I have. Good luck on the hunt and thanks for replying.:)
it is purely down to be being in the right place on the site at the right time, they will release them at certain times on certain pages on the site - maybe randomly generated or manually released. White & Silver are in abundance as they could release a million or more of them without impacting on the prizes.

Length of membership, posts, contribution has nothing to do with it. I saw someone post earlier today that they had won, one of the big prizes an they had 0 deals posted and had only been a member for about a year or so. I have also seen others at the other extreme.

I think the main thing is not to get too hung about it, just use the site as you normally would and if you are lucky you will get one and pick up a prize. If not you still get the benefit from the site and pick up a few bargains here and there
Bingohomer

it is purely down to be being in the right place on the site at the right … it is purely down to be being in the right place on the site at the right time, they will release them at certain times on certain pages on the site - maybe randomly generated or manually released. White & Silver are in abundance as they could release a million or more of them without impacting on the prizes.Length of membership, posts, contribution has nothing to do with it. I saw someone post earlier today that they had won, one of the big prizes an they had 0 deals posted and had only been a member for about a year or so. I have also seen others at the other extreme.I think the main thing is not to get too hung about it, just use the site as you normally would and if you are lucky you will get one and pick up a prize. If not you still get the benefit from the site and pick up a few bargains here and there

True. Dont worry too much and they will come. If you obsess about it it won't happen - like a lot of things in life
Bingohomer

it is purely down to be being in the right place on the site at the right … it is purely down to be being in the right place on the site at the right time, they will release them at certain times on certain pages on the site - maybe randomly generated or manually released. White & Silver are in abundance as they could release a million or more of them without impacting on the prizes.Length of membership, posts, contribution has nothing to do with it. I saw someone post earlier today that they had won, one of the big prizes an they had 0 deals posted and had only been a member for about a year or so. I have also seen others at the other extreme.I think the main thing is not to get too hung about it, just use the site as you normally would and if you are lucky you will get one and pick up a prize. If not you still get the benefit from the site and pick up a few bargains here and there

Cheers for your response. Most educational and enlightening, and I have always just enjoyed the sight however thought this year I would have a bash at the comps.
:)Cheers and Merry Christmas.
All the top prizes have gone now? I don't think there are any more golds?
This is outrageous! etc....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants