Groups

how the hell do you add rep now ?????

this new format is crappolla

Why has the rep scale disappeared and the number of posts
    can you even add rep anymore cant find it ?

9 Comments

Banned

you cant, its gone

You cant add rep, you click the thumbs up on the right side of the post you like

'' ALL GONE'' !

It may have been slightly pointless I agree but it was good manners. Problem is now all that will happen is that people may say thank you on an old post and it go to the top again which seems a bit annoying to me. I know you can PM people but unless they have really gone out of their way to help I don't want to do that either. I wish there was middle ground somewhere. The thought of just pushing the thank you button seems a bit lazy to me.

Original Poster

well, I liked it and also liked giving it as a thakyou

shame its gone, dont think these changes are for the better

Goofeys Girl

It may have been slightly pointless I agree but it was good manners. … It may have been slightly pointless I agree but it was good manners. Problem is now all that will happen is that people may say thank you on an old post and it go to the top again which seems a bit annoying to me. I know you can PM people but unless they have really gone out of their way to help I don't want to do that either. I wish there was middle ground somewhere. The thought of just pushing the thank you button seems a bit lazy to me.

I think the new "I like this" it's very impersonal, it was nice to get a message with the old rep system.

oh & another thing..stop putting vegetables in my bedding, it's perverse !

Misc is dead - HDUK suicide

Mallinersha

Misc is dead - HDUK suicide

you may well be right, the buzz isn't there any more.

richp

you may well be right, the buzz isn't there any more.

agree - its like being in an empty room sometimes. miss the patter that was on here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2486
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1115

See more discussions